My first ever ROTMG video

Please tell me what you think! will be making many more, any negative comments please send them my way here too, I’d love to know where I can improve, so far I know - I need to work on my volume.

I recommend adding a background music (something soft, nothing extravagant) and maybe skip around because it’s pretty hard to sit and watch 25 minutes of pure grinding.

Boost your mic gain, it’s difficult to hear you

Yeah, i was only hearing weird sounds

Thanks guys, will do that today.

Sure, I’ll see about skipping around, as for music ill look for something copyright free too

Music genre is totally up to you, but I’ve found that chiptune, retrowave, and synthwave is great music for sped up timelapses for this game.

As for music to overlay over regular speed gameplay with commentary? Anything works so long as it matches the energy of the gameplay.

You’ll want the background music while you’re having regular commentary or lack thereof to be significantly quieter than your voice. If you record your game sounds, they should be about the same volume as the music, though this is mostly up to preference. Some creators don’t record game sound altogether. Others make it very quiet. And some don’t change the base volume at all. Regardless, your voice should be several decibels higher than any other sounds in your recording.

When doing sped up timelapses, you’ll want the background music to be about the same volume as what your voice was. This removes the need for viewers to adjust volume before/after a timelapse.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.