My First Rotmg Video

My first RotMG vid
gimmie feedback and shit, im new to this.

definitey agree with you

Wait what year is it right now?

Would suggest cutting a bit out of the Chest clip @ ~0:55.

Good first vid if your in a guild try doing a lil thing with them I would watch for sure

Don’t use NCS

Cool video

give me ogmur and resu
ill give u crown :wink:

Use better edm music. Please.

kek i dont know the copyright laws for monstercat or anything i would have used a monstercat song

Rotmg content is inevitably boring. Why watch a video when you could play the game? But why do rotmg channels still get popular?

If your content is unique or intriguing, then you’ll get popular. Also, top tens and guides get popular too. I get drawn into them whenever they’re in my recommended.

Take this for example: there are many minecraft let’s-players but only one or two or the OGs get popular. It’s boring and why would someone specifically watch your video when they could watch let’s plays on a more popular channel? They got popular for a reason. Same with yours. A minecraft channel that got extremely popular quickly is grian because he did unique content.

I believe unique content draws people to your videos. Try thinking about interesting videos and good luck with your future channel!

Oh geez. Here is some music from spinnin records, basically a more mainstream version of monstercat. You can find some decent stuff here, no dubstep though, just dance music. All of these songs are copyright free (as it says on the cover of each song) they also have a soundcloud page if the downloads don’t work or something. https://www.spinninrecords.com/releases/label/spinnin-copyright-free-music/

Also try NCS even though I hate NCS.

https://www.spinninrecords.com/releases/label/spinnin-premium/ I think this is free game too, much better music on here than the link I previously put. All you have to do is “subscribe” and you can download any of these songs. It doesn’t cost any money though. Lots and lots to choose from.

And I can promise you that NO ONE has used these songs before, so hopefully this they can help you gain more attention.

In the beginning, the text and background looks a little weird. If you are using a template, its better if you just put plain text layered on top of your video. Just my opinion but whatever floats your boat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.