My first Youtube Video- advice

Can I have advice? This is my first video.

First of all, use your own voice instead of google translate or whatever the hell you’re using. It sounds kind of fake and it sounds stupid when you’re saying certain things which could be entertaining if you were using you’re own voice. If that is your voice, add some emotion. Also, you might want to show what you’re talking about while fighting them instead of just having that emoji for the entire end of the video.

My voice is cancerous

Note taken

As said above, the voice used is really monotone, and many of the jokes or similar parts don’t fit due to the voice. Also, it would be better if you would add more footage instead of having a minute of a :thinking:. Plus, not everyone would understand or relate to the references to WWI, WWII, Germany, Hitler, etc.

note taken.

If you dislike the idea of using your own voice, you might want to try to stay informative instead of trying to make jokes or references that might be nice with a standard voice but not so well with a informative voice. Overall, not bad, but you could do some work. However, it’s your first so GJ and good luck

Real first youtube vid by Trolldllr

do people still actively watch realm on youtube?

-_-

Well this is my first serious vid

Here’s some real advice

Use the acclaim

Abysses don’t drop from Medusas anymore -_-

Get a microphone, change the thumbnail to something interesting, and most importantly, don’t leave the video as one long boring clip.

What drives people away the most is if it’s a bland video of you running an abyss, with a monotone voice with little to no change.

If you want people to find videos entertaining, add in some jokes, like edited memes/vines, or zoom into something when something funny is about to happen for dramatic effect. Having a soundtrack helps too, but PLEASE don’t do generic dubstep like most montage videos do.

Anyways, good luck

did you watch the video? I said that Decka fixed it xd

If you’re going the route of guide videos look at talwars videos. They’re always at least mildly interesting even though he talks for most of them.

The monotone voice thing can work (many youtubers use it), but you have to make the script really funny. Also maybe adding music will make it less boring

Like actually talk. I think your channel has more character than others that don’t. Better to watch too.

To address this:

You don’t want to hear me talk. It sounds like i’m gargling hydrochloric acid.

HAHAHAHAHA I’m Dead.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.