My friend is banned for 3 years now!

So my friend got banned for some reason i dont know, and he gave me his account, is it possible for that account to get unbanned i mean its banned for 3 years;
ING: mariodxxx
Realmeye (U can see last seen 3 years ago) :https://www.realmeye.com/player/mariodxxx

My friend got banned and still banned for 3 years!

@moderators close this or this

Account sharing isn’t permitted anyway, so no.

he share his account because he is banned

It is allowed if you have explicit permission from the owner.

He gave me his emain and everything i have all, he sad he doesnt need it because he is banned and after 1st year he sad if its unbanned i can have it he doesnt wanna to play rotmg any more

Ive tried to remove the other one but im sorry i cannot see any remove button !

Could u help me in any way ?
With the account, please

The account was still permabanned for a valid reason, there is no justification for unlocking it. Support will say the same thing.

I agree but still 3 years are over there could be a chance :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like ban evasion to me.

Where in the ToS did you see that?

Nobody on this forum has the power to ban or un-ban in-game accounts.

I STRONGLY suggest you DON’T say your friend gave you your account…

Just a notice - It can cause quite a bit of havoc…

Well I would report this before if it is mine i would care more ? LIke this i would just like to get him to play rotmg again and suprise him with his account back because i fell sorry for him he really enjoyed this game and put money and effort in it so dont try to say its mine when that is false.

Maybe he should have thought about it before getting banned.

And again: why are you pleading with us when none of us has any power whatsoever to help you??

I’m just saying there are some ‘jerks’ out there that spoil the fun for others…

Just watch it ^^

It’s in Kabam’s old ToS, and I assume Deca has the same verdict on the subject.

n…no, it is not. Kabams not deca, decas is a hard no.

correction both kabam and deca are a hard no

Edit 2: lol wtf kabam contradicting af

So you’re using the ToS of a company that not only no longer owns this game, but doesn’t even exist anymore. OK.

I’ll just leave this here:

http://legal.decagames.io/tos/

“You are responsible for your Account: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account log-in information, including your username and password. You must not share your Account log-in information with any third party. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account or through the use of your username and password, including any purchase of Virtual Currency, whether or not authorised by you or without your knowledge.”

“Prohibition on use of another Account: You may not use anyone else’s account or permit anyone else to use your Account for any reason, at any time. You agree that Deca will not be liable to you for any loss you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account. You also agree that you will be liable for any loss that Deca or any third party may incur as a result of someone else using your Account, whether or not you were aware of such use.”

@RMGnoob I see, I am mistaken. My apologies.

Hi OP,

The account was probably permabanned by Kabam. In this case, Deca is not going to magically unban the account just because he gave it to you, because (1) accounts cannot be transferred to new owners (that’s both a Kabam ToS and a Deca ToS violation), and (2) how can you reasonably prove you’re not the original account owner, simply asking for an unban?

I suggest you accept the reality that this account will never be playable, and move on.