My realmeye was hacked, I need help

My account was hacked a couple days ago and the hacker got access to my realmeye account, since then i managed to recover back my account and reset the realmeye password but to my surprise the hacker still has access to the realmeye, i reset the password 8 times and he is still able to change the description of the realmeye and is talking to me through it, last thing he said was “realmeye is stupid” when i asked him how the actual fuck he is still on it, everytime he answers i reset the password i don’t know what to do, and i dont know how he is still on this realmeye can anyone help me?

PM Deca

This won’t actually help at all, considering RealmEye is not affiliated with Deca.

Try to reach out to one of the moderators and see if they can help.

When he originally logged in, he could have selected the option to bind to IP address, that would be my guess.

Have you tried actually changing your Realmeye password in the system rather than simply requesting a new password from Mreyeball? It is just not clear to me how you are going about resetting your password.

If nothing else works, just wait a week or two. No one is stupid enough to waste their time hacking a realmeye page for weeks, they will soon forget.

#Feelsbadman You just gotta hope that who ever did this loses access.
Maybe Its because of your sorcerer…
I’m just wondering… Did you maybe give your account to some friend who plays Realm too and is trolling you?

Forward your problem to Mreyeball in one of the ways described here: https://www.realmeye.com/feedback

Dont’t think theres much else you can do, unless you actually have a keylogger

Search your task manager and control panel for keyloggers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.