My RotMG in google chrome non-stop crash to menu in dungeons, Why

Im go to sprite world im in fight with Limon and… CRASH please fix this problem.

I suggest trying Steam or Flash projector as they have been a lot more stable for me personally, Chrome is renowned for its RotMG instabilities

It’s cuz of google chrome, use flash player

Moved to Tech Support

The issue sounds like it belongs there.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

This forum isn’t affiliated with DECA, the actual developpers of the game. Plus, this kind of problem is linked to your computer or internet connection.

To fix it, try switching to the adobe flash projector (linked just above) or at least on another navigator. If this doesn’t fix it, then… Idk.

There are many things that could have happened.

1. You could have had a 10 min DC.
  2. Chrome hate you, and decided to quit
  3. You were lagging real bad
  4. Your internet disconnected
  5. Many more reasons

Unfortunately, there is really nothing DECA can do. If the problem persists, you should switch to Flash Player. Another problem with the game is that Flash isn’t the ideal programming language. If Realm was in a better programming language, there might be less lag, and fewer disconnects.

FTFY

Seriously Coding =/= Programming

Edit: some more clarification, coding could mean any number of things in different contexts, but it is generally more specific to say programming. You could also say Computer Programming to differentiate from television programming.

Gracias.

Off Topic: Do you know how to program? If so, how did you learn?

The General Chat Thread

How to fix the error in one url in adobe flash projector
(Language Error)

global settings>trusted locations>swf file

Yeah I used Chrome before it was very bad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.