My screen is black when i enter a realm :ROTMG Steam

So i have been playing Realm of the mad god on Steam for a while, and nothing has been weird or glitchy. Though sometimes it lags, that was all. One day, a message said i should update Flash ( idk which one, the latest one a couple days ago) and so i did, because i have done updating flash many times. So i press update, and nothing seemed weird. I Join a server, and I’m in the nexus. Nothing weird so far. So i join a random realm, and when i entered, I could see my inventory and map, but my playing screen was black. I thought it was a glitch, and waited a while, but nothing changed. It was like being blind, so i could see other peoples health bars, but i couldn’t see my skin or other enemies other than on the minimal. It was kind of like being blinded by the Beholder, exept you cannot see anything.
Hopefully someone could help me out!
Thanks

Check your internet speeds and refresh your client.

If that doesn’t work try again after ten minutes.

if that doesn’t work them tell me.

Hi, i have tried all of that already, but thanks for the suggestions!

can you take a screen shot of the problem.

Yeah, take a screenshot because I don’t really get what the problem is (my first impression was black tiles but doesn’t seem like it).

So, The nexus and pet yard work fine, but the realms and vaults don’t work, and in vaults, if i move i get DC’ed.

Hm, intriguing. I wonder if it has anything to do with Hardware Acceleration:

Try going into your Options => Graphics => Hardware Acceleration and see if turning it off does anything.

I play on steam and have never encountered this problem.
Because I use a PC. :smirk:

wow! I’ve never seen this issue before!

Wow, thanks man! Turning that off worked! :smiley:

Glad I could help.

@moderators I think OP’s done here.