My Take on the Arena Loot idea (originally TTdb's idea)

The ring should be compared to other whites not expo, with that said it is knda to good compared to the shatter whites so I am nerfing it.

Ok. Sorry if i came off as arrogant, just expressing my take on it. I think its a really creative set :+1:

Dagger looks too much like a sword, and the ring is too OP. I still love the idea, though!

Nah it’s good. You were right that ring was OP anyway. Also banned for using emoji in a non emoji safespace.

If you’re making Arena Loot ideas, then like I said on that other post, DON’T make a set for ONE character. The Arena shouldn’t be done for ages just to get items for one class, in my opinion if arena items for some reason are a popular idea then they should be all armours, all weapons, all rings or all abilities. Not just a cloak or a poison, but maybe unique abilities for EVERY class so it’s not that only rogue/dagger class lovers do the arena for a rare white bag which they might not even get or want.

I guess you’re making quite some sense but unfortunatelly Im too lazy to redo this

Oh… this was a couple months ago…
Thank you for greatly improving on my idea it’s nice to know that another person doesn’t want the arena to be the desolate place it is.

The Arena has a lot of unused potential imo (pvp battle royal only ppe knight challenge, the winner gets to have a “double virgin” flair in chat) so it is kinda sad to see it go unused…

I totally agree with you. :slight_smile:

These items are looking pretty nice. I think the only one that could be slightly overpowered is probably the ring. It all depends on how you obtain them, I suppose.
Besides the ring, the only one I would use of course would be the cloak.

So you saying bracer should be nerfed cus it’s better than expo?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.