My top 5 character skins

I really like making these :blush:
I will only be including the 8x8 skins

5 Gladiator
(Are you not entertained?)

I love the reference and he looks adorable with the small swords

4 Living Armor Warrior
(Hello?Anybody in there?)

I really like medieval themes and the skin looks slick somehow. The red plume is a nice detail

3 Dark Rider Ninja (PoloKai is a freakin’ genius)
(Death… comes for you. On an adorable little mount! )

I don’t know what else to say other than that it’s a ninja riding on a skeleton horse, I mean how much more awesome can it get?

2 Mini Skuld

Recently got him from a mystery box on my second try and I flipped my shit. This type of green is my favorite color and he’s so cute<3

1 Mini Oryx

This has been my favorite skin ever since it came out, anything smaller than it’s supposed to be is always cute af . Actually got this on my first pull back when it came out, I probably used nothing but it for an entire year but now I tend to use the default knight instead

Comment your list below, it’s really interesting reading other people’s lists :grin:

I agree.

Hey, I love making lists. I tried narrowing it down to how well designed they are. It’s was difficult though as there are quite a lot of gems among different classes…

#5 Brigand Rogue

When I think of dungeon crawling rogue-likes I instantly picture a rogue hiding behind a wall from a group of monsters guarding a chest before swooping in for the kill. This rogue looks like that same image of the rogue, the colors are nicely picked and a kind player years ago gifted this to me for free. Used it since.

#4 Clockwork Mystic

I don’t own this skin or the two below it, but the concept behind this skin intrigues me. Mystic stasises enemies, they’re frozen in time. This mystic is a time gimmick. From the icy blue eyes to the cute little gears that turn when she walks. If I try mystic again one day I’d want to use this skin.

#3 Mad Dwarf Paladin

I’m not really a fan of melee classes but this paladin is charming. In traditional RPGs paladins are usually known to be slow tanks that wield hammers or axes. Unfortunately RotMG only has swords. I like this paladin not only because it “uses” an axe/hammer but it’s also well designed and fits in. (Remember the Dwarf kings in midlands?)

#2 Kabuki Ninja

Ninja is probably my least favorite class next to trickster. (I’m not a skilled player when it comes to speedy up close classes alright? I’ll keep my distance from that urgle thank you.) This ninja skin is really cute though. I don’t know much about the history of kabuki ninja but they wear fox masks. Foxes are fast mystical animals/spirits in Japanese lore. It’s just nice to see something traditional among all the anime tropes. The colors are pretty, it’s good.

#1 Haunted Robe Wizard

I own this skin, when bone piles started spawning at first I gave up but with the help of some guildies I cleared entire realms with my necromancer just to get this skin. And I’m very happy I did. People ask me where my head is despite the story behind this wizard is that he drank a potion of invisibility but forgot about his robe/staff. But that aside… It has my favorite colors by default, looks beautiful, and makes me think back to the days when I was a nooby classic wizard in the Nexus. Need I say more?

######I should write for BuzzFeed one of these days lmao

Only one good skin

hey…theres another ranking by @SleepyGoat …surely this can’t be that bad…

hey…thats not bad this time! nice! (/s)

The Haunted Robe Wizard is an awesome skin, and the pally one is cute too.
Nice list :grin:

With a black shield

Thanks!

Best skin is mini archmage that’s it.

Hey, I like reading these! If this man wants to make tier lists, just let him be! I personally love to see people’s opinions on the game, and censoring them out (or encouraging them to do said censoring) is unnecessary when you can (how astonishing!) just not read these posts.

A like was enough

LOL Frank

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.