My Unprofessional Fan Art

GOOD EVENING GENTLEMEN.

I see you have stumbled across my topic. Well the story is that I got bored to high hell in math class, so I decided to whip out my composition book, and bam. This happened. An accident, like me.
All I can tell you is enjoy, I guess. Im open to constructive criticism (from people who actually know what their doing), wait, scratch that.

Just dont crucify me in the comments. <3

(Yes I know, the knights sword arm looks like Tom Robinsons... If anyone gets that reference.)
Thanks for your time,
IhateRNGx

Well, I can’t see any specific points to tell you to improve on, but if you like drawing the most important thing you can do to get better is just to keep drawing. And I think that is the best tip I can give as of now.

If you do some actual organized drawing at some point and not not just random scribbles just make another thread for it and I will try to give some better tips.

And please tell me there is like a rainbow tag or something and you didn’t manually change the color of each individual letter.

its so messy, its like several drawings onto of each other.

the multi coloured intro para is kinda annoying.

@moderators merge with the other sketch/ drawing thread?

Y tho? I see no reason to merge.

What’s the point of a Fan Art category if we just merge everything together.

Coz there would be multiple threads of the same topic that’s why for stuff like the white bag threads and death threads all get merged together a giant thread. But there are some merits to not merging them. The final decision lies with the mods

My favorite part of this whole thread is this:
"This happened. An accident, like me."
I feel you bro, btw I like the first person style art.

As i was reading the start of this thread i picked up on this ("An accident. Just like me), then instantly started thinking… please… no one steal my joke (or funny comment, BTW dont get offended plez)… and i got to the LAST COMMENT and u had said it -.-

Otherwise, good drawing, but like scorchmist said, it does look a bit like multiple drawings put together in the one page.

Thx for reading m8,

This all started with just a straight sketch of septavius, I kept adding and adding off the top of my head.
That’s the reason it looks how it is, but onions have layers, ogres have layers, the drawing has layers.

In all seriousness I see what you are saying about being more organized, but stretching yourself out too thin or setting your ambitions higher than your capabilities produces the same or even worse shabby quality in the end product.

Thank you for reading, being my first reply (forum goals), and mostly for not roasting my ass <3

P.S.: I read a reply with that rainbow chat before on this forum, decided to use it. Just Google rainbow text generator if your interested

I… just… just no

Thanks for the read,

The reason I used rainbow chat is because it catches a person’s attention more. I’m that kind of person who browses the items forum section, sees the sprite/stats/drop location then scrolls all the way down in a split second keeping an eye out for dps graphs while I traverse to the bottom for recommended topics of other items and the cycle continues until I’m out of math class.

I would tell you the same thing I told Jonas, (and I am, though im not going to type it out because im on mobile, and still have 7 more replies to go through, sorry =/) I have a problem with sticking to a script I admit (worst person to be with in shats here). My obsessive need to improvise has gotten me and saved me from enough ordeals for it to be fairly neutral

In all honesty thanks for taking the time to read my trainwreck of a forum <3

Well when most of your childhood was a mix of challenge videos; e.g. 2 girls 1 cup and shrek is love, shrek is life, they just tend to grow on you

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Lord I won the Euromillions lottery… A POSITIVE COMMENT. This feels better then when I soloed a pentaract and got an ore… Oh wait, I’ve never gotten one. :sob:

It does look pretty messy as it is now, but I imagine that is just because you scribbled it during a class, so I don’t believe that is the best you can do, and that makes it kinda hard to judge. But like I said, if you decide to make something more organized and want some feedback, feel free to @ me when you make the post and I’ll try my best.

Also, I am not telling you to be perfectly content with these drawings and just keep doing it, and neither am I telling you to expect perfection. Ideally you should always look to improve, but never get discouraged and stop if you don’t feel like you draw well enough. Assuming you like drawing and want to keep doing it ofc.

And I am not a big fan of roasted Ancient Stone Swords, so I usually stick to constructive criticism.

This message fills you with determination

Damn, there’s an angry mob outside of my window now. If I survive this dreaded night of the Undertale fandom I’ll be sure to draw fueled by your words.

I love you Amy Schumer <3
(Imho pretty good joke though)

Needs more 8/8 grave.

Draw me some fan art of one of my charas ;3

8/8 Grave… Alright.
I mean if I want an 8/8 to die in going to have to actually GET 8/8 first.

(Yes I’m an orange star that’s never 8/8’d. I know I’m trash xD)

So many colors :o