My upcoming skin for the Deca ART contest

It’s late and I just finished what my skin looks like and I wanna share, gotta finish the side and back animations tomorrow, let me know what you think

I forgot to mention it’s a Knight skin and it’s know as the ‘Lich’ who wields a sickle stained with the crimson blood of those unfortunate enough to get their souls eaten

It’s an interesting idea (which I am going to steal some of those design choices for future stuff I work on), but they feel kind of messy and clumped together. Try moving the sickle one pixel to the right, add one red hat pixel to the top right of his eye, and invert the shields direction so you can see both legs. :sunglasses:

I appreciate the feedback! Do you think the sickle is too niche or just creative enough to fit the theme of the skin and the inverted shield was a great idea

The sickle is probably fine, though I wouldn’t really associate a sickle with a knight or a lich. :sunglasses:

Actually went with a sword, I posted the official skin along with animations

The desing of the sword is amazing, if im not wrong there is an egypcian sword with a shape close to that one, weird shaped swords are awesome.

I think I know what you’re talking about, a Scimitar? My design for the sword was just something ghastly, more or less an apparition of sword like its transparent. I’f you’ve played Skyrim and used a ‘Bound’ weapon then that’s what I was going for

Ohh im getting the idea, saddly i never have played skyrim, but i got it.

Be on the lookout for my boss sprite tomorrow, (Later your day if you are not Eastern Standard Time); I’m more than happy with how it turned out :slight_smile:

Tag me please then.

My final work (DECA Art Contest) , I don’t know how to tag but I think this should be good lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.