Mym's PPE Suffering

PPE thread? PPE thread.

Hi, I’m Mym. You probably don’t know me and I probably don’t know you but that’s about to change. I have not played ROTMG in forever. I am bad and rusty. You know what that means? Throw myself at content until I stop sucking ass.

Current PPE as of October 19th 2020
Please pray for Wizard #3

The Graveyard

It hurts to look at these.

Wizard PPE #1

Wizard PPE #2

Original Post

Today, I had the not-so-genius idea of starting up an Assassin PPE and then funny enough this happened:

Leech life

OH BOY. It is time to play W I Z A R D. Goodbye Assassin. Goodbye Megumeme.

Just kidding I still love you Megumin

OK so, don’t hit me but I don’t have all the “baby” pics of my Wizard. I promise the next PPEs will have something entertaining.

I cast fist

Nothing really interesting happening here. Just leveling up to 20 by totally not leeching and getting some meh-tier equipments so I can actually whack things for more than 1 damage. Remember to be nice or else karma will get you. Or maybe it was just lag.

The real endgame is fashion

And boy am I ugly

A little bit later and I’ve upgraded some pieces and OwO what’s this? notices ur white bag

I DON’T REMEMBER HOW GOOD THIS IS. BUT EVERY WHITE BAG IS POGGERS TO ME.

Growing up

A spell upgrade AND a ring upgrade both from the same dungeon. Hell yea. I haven’t done this dungeon before so this new item is pretty coolio even though it’s apparently common

I have decided to turn myself purple because the starry look was offensive to my eyeballs. If you think it would be more fun for me to chug every dye I find let me know.

What dungeons should I be hitting up?

Well, first thing’s first I highly recommend that you focus on maxing your stats before running endgame content. I don’t know about your play style, but one thing I see a lot of people doing that causes them to lose characters prematurely is running the difficult stuff before they’re ready. I usually farm godlands (and the associated dungeons) until my character is stronger, and then start running Oryx for better tiered items (and in your case, the ST robe and maybe the ring). Once I think I’m ready, I’ll start hunting for various UT and ST items to make my PPE shine!

Best of luck in your endeavors.

You’re quite the enigmatic character, aren’t you?
We’ll have to see where this goes, I suppose.

Thamk you for the advice! I definitely hop into more endgame things than I should. I think I will start out by trying to farm Snake Pits although I usually just go into whatever dungeons I can. I find myself lagging behind a lot because of the lack of speed which really sucks when I’m trying to race in the Wine Cellar.

UNFORTUNATELY, I was not paying attention during a Nest Event and got my cheeks clapped by a bee.

But it’s okay! My sacrifice hopefully gave everyone good loot.

Introducing... Wizard PPE Attempt #2

Very short getting swole (Lv20) montage ft. Desert Party

Fat EXP, Fat Loots

Oops…

For some reason when I try to do Oryx, sometimes when I pick up a HP pot I’ll just totally crash. Sad lyfe.

I got two Abraham Wands in the same run. This wand has a special place in my leechy heart.

Wizard #2 Level 20 Stats

That’s a lot of attack. And Dex. And Wis. Could be worse, maybe.

Already off to a good start with a ST I have never had before!

I have 4 of the Magmatic staffs rotting away in my vault.

Sorry for the late responses. I, um, kind of got my account locked because I posted this topic at the lowest trust level, oopsssssss. Thanks to those who are reading my dumb adventures. I hope they entertain you!!

Don’t worry! It’s super easy to slip out of that trust level; you’ll be on your way soon enough. The requirements are super minimal.

That’s good to hear!! Thank you

Still a noob, but making progress...

It’s not super huge but I found a T4 HP Ring. I love these things so much.

2L from a Tomb run. Score!!!

Staff upgrade

Wow, a lot of patterns do not look pretty on this skin.

Current Status

I popped open some construction chests using fame and decided to use the construction dyes. It doesn’t look great but better than the last dye I used. On another note, 127% accuracy, how??

Yeah I can totally duo clear a MT

JK, got instantly popped when trying to clear

ORZ

You know what that means? More suffering… The third time is the charm, surely.

Wizard the third

Here we see a leech in it’s natural habitat

Leech success!

I think this is the char, folks.

Orange bag!! TWO swords. Okay technically three. Why couldn’t one be a staff ahhhhh

OK, this time I am definitely going to take it easier and stop being risky. The thing is with PPEs, I feel like they’re so ungeared I can make risks to learn. Then I die, lol. If I die again before getting a single wizard UT or ST I will die of shame.

I love it when I can do that with characters. I’ve never made a formal PPE (only a corrupted variation of NPE), but there were several times that I played like I was ready to die at any second, taking risks like nobodies business, and pulled off some fun playthroughs!

I remember an old Knight that I would constantly stun stupid things like slam the three ancients by running around the center (please note that I wasn’t nearly as experienced back then), so I was proud of myself. And others egging me on could be hilarious sometimes. Some of the only times I would actually try player requests that weren’t geared to be complete suicide missions.

RIght?? I’ve done stupid things like Nest with no pet or equipments for fun

Ahh, I miss my best PPE now. It was an 8/8 Necro that got popped in a FS LH gone bad just after I got the Cult stick. Necro is so much more fun to be ballsy on because you can smash that skull like nobody’s business

RIP in pepperonie

Honestly. Full Skips are 0/10 would not recommend.

I like your energy

Sorry, couldn’t really sit down to play ROTMG much these past few days but I’m back in business now. Here’s what I did manage to get inbetween these past few days.

Image overload

Very sad, very tragic, this one hurts my soul.

I will confess I play Tombs very safe since I don’t trust quicksand. Except for when I don’t. Do you need maxed speed to be any good with quicksand? I will get revenge on Geb I swear.

Behold, poor disposable Wizard number 4.

I SOMEHOW completed High Tech Terror with this extremely poor setup. Anything is possible, follow your dreams. Did I get anything good? No of course not.

Thanks for the ring Geb! I will not be using this in favor of more defensive rings though.

I have no idea if these are any good but they’re in a white bag so they’re cool to me! This person traded me Incs for some reason so I just put them away in my vault. I don’t want to be annoying with PPE BTW xD when people give me stuff so I just let them rot in my vault. :smirk_cat:

Back to back Magic Wood white. I don’t know if this staff is any good but it’s really fast and fun so I will be using this forever actually just until I get a better stick

Stats

Just vibin.

When will I find Wizard tops…

It’s raining whites today!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.