Mystery Box Odds?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No, they would never disclose mystery box odds or drop rates.

I’ve rolled mystery boxes for around 30 times, never have I gotten legendary or epic loot.

As soon as info like that is leaked, no one would buy them.

That ruins their idea of hope.

why was this flagged?

Yeah I got curious when I dropped $10 to roll the ambrosia box 2 and got 5 grapes :frowning:

I think there’s an issue with the the new user system that asks for mod approval in cases where the new user typed too fast or uses certain words that make the thing suspicious for some reason. it seems to be forgetting to re-list topics that get caught and to un-hide the OP. nothing’s getting flagged, the system’s just being weird. it seems to be the same thing that happened to this topic. I’m not sure where or how to fix it because I can’t find at what point the thread became unlisted in the first place.

ahh

This is probably as close to odds data as we’ll have for the time being.

That’s if they even keep the same odds for each box, which I doubt they do anyways.

(from https://old.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/ctj355/deca_producer_letter_august_2019/)

As to why Deca doesn’t just release box rates for all boxes? Well, my bet is on if they did, the rates revealed would be horrendous enough to make seasoned gatcha game whales cry.

(For forum version of the above Reddit post extract you can see: Deca Producer Letter - August 2019)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.