Mystic Tips?

Well here’s the run down. I want a ranged class (too pussy to use cbow and mstar and wands aren’t my choice as wands are better as second chars) that can farm pots to remax. I then thought about the mystic. It can rush and deal damage at a safe range! Also because it can run abyss faster with orb and I don’t feel like making another wizard… So any tips?

Learn where the curse-stasis border is on the orb you’re using, and watch your mana as you rush. Also learn what’s stasis-able and not, that’s pretty useful. Otherwise, just play it like necro or the wizard, and remember, no trolling!

Nah I won’t troll. Just wanna stasis demons and farm abyss so I can be a kewl kid :sunglasses:

Also any orb suggestions?

T5/6 is good for cursing and general usage, but if you’re fast, a lower tier orb will work much better for rushing since you don’t need much time to run past minions, and they use up less mana.

Edit: I just realized what your picture is, I always thought it was a pink cat :open_mouth:

Yeah not many people know what my picture is. Someone thought it was Kirby… Well that’s what you get for photo mashing stuff when our half asleep.

Then you might wanna look elsewhere, as mystics don’t use wands.

Typo…
Thanks for pointing out.

Don’t try rush Abby

Not playing it is good tip

HELLO @Ludfru !

Right now mystic sadly seems to be the lowest when it comes to dps standard wise (no ep or UTs)

However her curse and berserk from T5-T6 orbs bump it up for quite a bit.

• Do your best to be able to know where the stasis area is and where the curse area is.
  • Understand that you are a low dps class and work around that with the gimmicks mystic has to offer.
  • Understand shot patterns to get soulbound as much as possible (though every class does that sooo).
  • Mystic is a CC class and a rusher class in the right hands.
  • Troll when it is important for soulbound damage and no one can get hurt from it (I.E. Chests and time the ep shots)
    These are just a couple tips I came up with right now.
    I play mystic currently and it’s a really fun class, it just needs to be understood to be played well.

Try and complete the st mystic set! It’s kinda expensive but well worth it! Probably the best st set in the game by far.

._.

Just no…

Have you ever gotten the set😎

Like honestly I’m tankier than a ninja or rogue with the full set on, and the staff is actually pretty good despite the slower firing speed, and the orb compensates that nerf with the beserk buff it gives. It also grants speedy upon use. And the ring is actually really useful as well. Don’t even get me started on the robe, OP AF.
Only st set I’ll ever wear

Though the set is good but I’m a broke guy. I could merch for it but I’d die with it on. I doubt I’ll make a mystic till my necro dies (will probably be a while) still I’d just throw old tops on and run with it.

Well if you get rich, that’s definetly something to shoot for. But as for now, my tip is just to try and get the orb. It’s good for being FAST LIKE SANIC. And it’s cheap. But keep a t5 and honey orb as swaps.

What does honey do? I know I should keep a T1 for curse and stasis and the others for longer stasis and stuff.

Honey slows for 3 seconds which is SUPER helpful versus non stasis enemies. Which would be most dungeon bosses.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.