Myzzrym Leaving DECA and AMA

Since the AMA is taking place on reddit I see no need to list all notes here, go over to the reddit.

Myzzrym was the dev I worked the closest with and certainly the one that I wanted to leave the least, Krathan you’re a close 2nd my freind.

:cry:

rip

I’ll just copy my comment from over there:

[quote]NOOOOOOOO Why do you have to leave? D: We need people to buy the Lamborghinis, or else the supply will get too high and they’ll be worthless!

Really though, it’s sad to see you leaving the Deca team. I wish I could’ve worked with you for a bit longer, but I guess that’s just how the timing worked out. I hope there’s a trove of Lambos in your future![/quote]

Big enough news for #news:developers-corner, imho. I’m sad to see (s)he’s leaving, since Myz was one of the most engaged and engaging devs we’ve had the pleasure of interacting with since the game’s inception.

So are you implying that the actual team will be reforming? I sure hope not… kind of a shame really, you guys were doing so well.

No UGC is a team of players and devs working together and I believe atrapper recently left/was removed from it.

Kidd/sues/uni/others, still in it.

My cryptic leaks! D:

No, I’m still in the UGC. I just regret to say that I wasn’t able to work with Myzzrym for very long due to his leaving Deca.

Totally agree. I really liked the openness of interaction between dev/community even when community showed negativity. Willingness to answer questions through Reddit comments was very nice to see.

Also the 1am part lul, he was devoted. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.