Nameness's PPE thread

a small update

Haven’t been active as much, as I have just been collecting dailies, but I am starting to play more often again

Also I got more def then what I am shown getting (maybe just 1 or 2 more pots) due to it dropping in the thick of battle

A large update Section 1

Court plus ppe luck finally kicking in

Here is a court, which I haven’t done one in forever, I was glad to have been among the last 3 out of 8 to make it to the end (number got heavily cut when our entire group was surronded by trickster puppets, 5 nexuses)

And finally the PPE luck decided to kick in

A large update Section 2

This includes a death as well as a very full bag of hp pots from a chambers enemy

The Castle

It starts with a very strange realm close… as in realm closed before Ava died…

Got a nice drop from Oryx afterwards

Sadly I was never able to use it

I tried separating this one
Large update is various random pictures
Court + ppe luck is a court and some nice drops
The Castle is a weird bug and my death

I did a warrior

Next is either a mystic, rogue, assassin, or huntress (I am have a hard time deciding, I haven’t played the latter 3 in a while, but I very much enjoy mystic)

this is why you don’t click the reply button too fast

oh gosh whoops

I just did a ninja and got no good gear till I ran into a Tcave

Will post screenshots as soon as I learn how to take screenshots on a chromebook (anyone know how?)

Gonna be hard to continue this as every time I take a screenshot I risk death or simply losing my loot, pretty much it takes to long to take screenshots

the shittyrotmg dillematm
just record you doing it, pause when theres loot, then take a screenie

Well now I definitely can’t as I’ve started to play on my older brother’s pc rather than the freaking chromebook to avoid lag, and I don’t want to randomly record RotMG onto his computer or fill it with useless screenshots

delete video files after you’re done doing everything, also you dont have to save w/ snipping tool it automatically copies to your clipboard, just ctrl + v into the thread as you take screenies

Watch out if you use snipping tool, because it covers up your game, and sometimes a minion can really hurt your characters

yeah, i’d recommend recording a video then using snipping tool on interesting frames

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.