Nani Spacebar?!? [needs help fixing keyboard]

SO i took off the spacebar because I spilled soda on it then later it all became sticky in the inside to a point I just couldn’t handle it so I just did it. After I cleaned everything up ii tried putting everything back together but this spacebar is very different from the ones I’ve seen before which is causing me not to put it back on right, any ideas would help!!! thank you! The bar has the two long metal pieces to hold it i think and then the middle rectangular bar then the two other pieces i don’t know.

did you try turning it off then on again

yes it just putting it back together that is all

Try to fit the metal rods into any holes you can see that would match it, I donr suggest using glue

I could explain how to do it over text, but I reccomend you watch a youtube video about it.

mundane time

Well, I hope you didn’t yank it off, but if you post your computer model and all that jazz on maybe a computer forum someone that isn’t memeing could actually provide realistic answers for you.

Yikes! That looks like a school laptop, maybe ask your school tech department for help. My old laptop’s keys worked much the same way these do. They are really hard to put back on. I would waste my time trying if I were you (I spent 2 years trying to get my “B” key back on and still haven’t been successful), but if you want to try, the way it works it pretty easy to explain. The little clamp thingies: image click into the butterfly switch here: image. As for the metal bars, I haven’t seen a keyboard with those before, but my best guess is that they fold in so that the tips: image poke against these little walls: image . Hope I helped, but honestly it’s easier just to use some double sided tape or just press the button manually image .

Rebind your ability key to [R]. Cool guys like us don’t need to nexus :sunglasses: because we have autonexus

Eh,I’msureyou’llbeabletouseitjustfinewithoutaspacebar.

You could buy a keyboard

just.use.periods.instead.of.spaces…okay?

Agreed: mundane offers a pretty substantial fame bonus.

I_don’t_know_man,_it_might_be_hard_to_do.

@Toastrz @JimdaFish @TannerLG you Ctrl V guys Ctrl V are Ctrl V plebs, Ctrl V just Ctrl V copy Ctrl V and Ctrl V paste Ctrl V a Ctrl V space Ctrl V as Ctrl V needed

old-school keyboard, stick the metal in the spacebar, place the metalbar U edges on their respective slot on the keyboard, and then press down the spacebar untill you hear a click.

nice macbook boy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.