Nation of Falconia is Recruiting!

𝓝π“ͺ𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓕π“ͺ𝓡𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓲π“ͺ

As the sole member of Nation of Falconia, I am looking for active and laid back members to join the guild! As a veteran player, stemming all the way back to the Wildshadow days, I want to return to the days of RotMG that were about building community and meeting likeminded players who use the game as a fun outlet from their day to day. I still take the game seriously, participating in endgame dungeons quite frequently, but nothing was quite like hopping on TeamSpeak and messing around with my old guildmates.

Requirements:

• No cheating (This includes clients in real-world trading outside of the game)
  • Preferably slight endgame experience, just so you can run those dungeons with the guild
  • Preferably at least one maxed character, or one character with 1k BF
  • Absolutely ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment of other members or players in the game. Light grilling in discord, however, is to be expected once you become comfortable in the guild.

How to apply:

Final Message:

Since this guild is in its early stages, recruitment will be pretty open to the public once the ball gets rolling. I am not strict whatsoever when it comes to skill requirements, but more so how you are as a person. If you are interested in having a leadership role in the guild, please message me directly at the discord given above.
One more important thing:
If you don’t want to fully join the guild, but still want a RotMG community to hangout with and message casually, then feel free to join the discord anyways! There’s a special role for that, and while you may not be a member, we still welcome anyone with open arms!
Thanks so much for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.