Necrolife and Sacrifice

ftfy

ftfy

Boy do I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE necro
gonna see if it’ll fit as my pfp

surprisingly didn’t take that long

I don’t think I should be here. Nice draw nevertheless :slight_smile:

Away with you, church filth! You are not welcome here.

Jk

Understandable. Goodbye

<3

Ahem sorry to burst your bubble there but… the first time I actually maxed and played necro alot was in 2016. (My first year playing.) Edit: also I’d rather not argue too much with my own kind so this is probs going to be my last post on this topic.

Also we should move the necro discussion to this thread so we don’t derail random threads over pointless bickering.

Can I join the necro cult? My necro is my favorite and best character. It’s been a really, really long time since I’ve died on a necro - 10 months and 1 day, to be exact (as of posting this on 2/15/18). IMO, necro is easily one of the best, if not the best, class in the game atm. I’d say I love to death, but it’s already undead…

My 8/8 necro equips are:
Frosty’s Walking Stick/Sentient Staff/Ice EP/Esben Staff/Edictum Praetoris
Krampus Skull/Esben Skull
Shendyt/Toga
Covetous Heart (for wis & att)
Also ~2.3k base fame

Ummmmmmm the cult isn’t really a formal organization. If you want to join the cult, just give up your soul for us to use in the demon summoning ritual.

Sounds good!

Hmmmm I have the fame to create a guild called Necro bast class. Should I? :thinking:

Only prob is that I love beachzone :cry: :broken_heart:

Maybe we just make a discord or something instead

smh get on my level

i got necro to 6/8 3 times before getting any other class to 1/8

What if we all gathered for a group photo one day? lol

YES PADEN LIFE

Get them necros off my lawn

Even though necro isn’t the best in my opinion (paden is holy boi) the art is impressive

I’d be down for that, plus I have 3 accounts to bring to the party!

pls don’t make fun of my other accounts for having bad necros, I don’t ever use them

Edit: darn either we have to wait a long time or it doesn’t matter, but I was thinking we could do the picture on September 23th, the date the necromancer was added to the game in 2010. Either we wait or we do one soon and another one in sept.

Your lawn became a bonfire apparently.

ono I will use my p a d e n s holy ability to put out the fire

I need to join cult : /