Need A Partner For Sprite Worlds ):

Hey Everyone. I need 1 partner (or 2) to help me farm sprite worlds. Im a 20 wizard, no pots on me yet. Long story short - I need a partner who can help me clear the sprite worlds, and get them done fast. Would be really helpful. Reply to this (Ill be on just about every hour this Monday - Friday) or PM me in game to help me. Again - Thank you if you can.

(Current items : T11 Staff T12 Robe T5 Spell and Para Def)

The faster the clear, the better!!!

(I just really want to stock up on Dex, also I’d like to max it first.)

I know, blah blah youre a wizard it should be easy, blah blah. Im new, ok? ):

Uh… you do realize Sprites are most efficiently done soloed right?

Cool, for my situation i feel like doing them in a small group works better and faster for me. Thanks for the input though, when i get better, ill solo!

Do you need help clearing or doing the boss?

Moved to player events - good luck finding a partner and getting loot!

It can be simple with your gear, just rush through, target the blue things that slow you, and if possible, steer clear of the Native Sprite God’s(Unless you need Att, in which case, go ham!)

Hey I’ll be on today from around 8:20-9:10 am (EST). Wanna do some sprites?

You should focus on feeding your pet, not maxing, as your pet only has lvl 20 heal. Although the bug with pets have messed them up, they are still better than nothing. You should be feeding the pots you get to your pet or buying ancient warnings for 2ish dex and feeding. Your pet is permanent, but your character will inevitably die.

I would be happy to help you :slight_smile: I will also give you any dex i get while farming. :slight_smile: Have fun and slay oryx.

ah heck I just wanted to post this link

But you already got to him :p

Just doing the boss.

Howdy, sorry I wasnt on this morning. I stayed up till 3:30 AM last night and slept it >:l . But if youre available anytime today, I’d be happy (if anyone was that’d be great). If you can’t, it’s all good. Have a good one!

Hey. Sorry I wasnt on earlier, but if youre on anytime other today, I’d be glad to. Thanks (:

i will do sprites. i am at school so the nexus will not load i have a t10 staff, a t1 spell, and a t11 robe. my wizard just died so i am making a new one tell me which server.

1. Wait until spawner phase
  2. Go in between spawners
  3. Off-center and rotate so you can see boss
  4. Whale on boss, spam spell bombs
  5. If boss isn’t dead, retreat and repeat

I still can’t solo them on a 0/8 squishy class with eh gear

but dey are ez :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.