Need help managing my vault

I cant get a new vault anytime soon, and I only have one character. What should I do?

put the planewalker on your rogue

Put Planewalker in inventory as a swapout, make sets out of the items you can and chuck out anything that you’ll least likely use.

And use T13 dagger too when 6/8 unless you’re doing an [X]PE.

tfw some blue star has all the items you want

I assume that you mean in terms of getting more space? If so, think about what characters you plan to make soon. It looks like you’ve got the makings of a pretty good necro, so keep the skulls and EP around. Do you need the two ctraps? If you decide that you don’t, you can feed one of those. Otherwise, consider putting planewalker on your current character (if you decide it’s worth it), and maybe the csilk as well (again, if you think it’s worth the risk). Otherwise, you’ve also got a pretty good huntress set there as well.

Another way to think about it is through rarity. You can probably get more EPs and planewalkers later (they’re pretty common), while the wands are going to be pretty hard to get (unless there’s another event dropping them).

Also, you can log out of your forum account and log back in to update your star color.

I remember this, it was painful. I eventually spend $20 on this game and it made it way more enjoyable.
For now, I would say equip planeswalker, get rid of the marks and use mules a lot until then.
If you have to get rid of some:
I would feed the ep (so common and not useful, soulbound thresholds are super low)
then 1 ctrap and doku (t12 works fine from what I’ve heard)
then 1 of the scepters and a skull

More advice for now: go all in on that rogue and equip the t13 dagger and planewalker.
When the rogue dies, make a necro

necro died 3/8 :frowning:

Do you mean that it died previously? If so, you can make another. That’s a pretty good inventory of skulls.

i will once my rogue dies or i get another character slot. i’ve only got one bc i missed logging in one day during motmg

That was the idea. Also, DECA usually gives out another character slot every 2-3 months, so there should be another one in November or December.

Chuck the EP, it’s a extremely niche staff that will probably get you killed anyways.

carry the plane on the rogue, switch the two daggers, drop the ep. 3 spaces should give you room for any new stuff you can’t afford to not pick up for a while, once the rogue dies make a huntress with ctrap/csilk/dbow and that’ll get you more space. after that you can try priest with that st wand/prot action you got going on there or make a necro for skull flex.

We ignoring that this is an excuse for subtle flex? No? Is a pretty good flex either way tbh

This dude gets it

Whip out yo mamas credit card.

I don’t know what to tell you tho, I have a million vaults and I still have no space lmfao

fucking this right here

Honestly I would suicide the rogue and build a priest or huntress. If you really can’t decide and I know the struggle of not spending money and having lots of stuff to store, I, personally would feed those items, but not the extremely rare ones

put plane on rogue, drop the t11 dagger and use the t13, and use the csilk (they’re really easy and common to get.) drop the ctraps and use the plane walker.

Not really seeing how it’s a flex when you could obtain most of these items easily due to recent chest events