Need help with fusing my pet

Main pet is 90/87 with Heal/Mheal.

If I want to fuse it to divine any time soon, what level should I bring my 2nd ability to?

My 2nd pet is 84/74. What level should I bring my 2nd pet’s abilities to?

Im ok with having to spend more fp to get it to lvl 100 once divine, as long as max lvl is 100

Just the first ability needs to be maxed to achieve max fusion.
You second pet will need to have 90 on it’s first ability but that is it.

As already mentioned above, the maxing of the second abilities is completely optional, though recommended since it is Fame efficient. The only thing required for a max fusion is having the first ability maxed for both pets (this route is FP efficient). As long as the machine says “Maxed Fusion” or anything along the lines of that, your eventual Divine will reach Level 100.

Here’s a helpful chart from the RotMG Discord! (Click for Imgur link if blurry).

Wait so I have to max the second ability too on my fusion rare? I was just going to max the first on the fuse pet and both on main… I thought in the pet leveling guide ^^^^ it said it’s better to fuse as soon as possible…

I feel like 70/70 + 70/x could work, but my knowledge on pet fusing is very limited, so I’ll have to say that I don’t exactly know. If you have already done what you are planning to do (maxed 1+2 for first, maxed 1 for second), select the pets you want to combine and see what message appears. If it’s a “Good Fusion,” then your outcome Legendary will not reach its 90/90/90 potential. If it says “Maxed Fusion,” it will. If what you have said is all just a plan and you haven’t done it yet, you should probably ask a more experienced person. Let me know if you ever find that answer, I’m actually curious myself!

I fused to rare how I described, and it gave the maxed fusion message so I think it works.

Maxing only the first ability on your fusion rare pet and both on your main rare will result in an initial legendary pet with 70/x/y, where x is the average of your main pet’s second ability level and the second ability level of your fusion pet. Your pet’s maximum levels will be 90/90/90.

I don’t know about you all, but I’ve always planned on maxing both pets as F2P in the next 50 years, because I don’t feel suicidal, because I like having the max game efficiency. I don’t mind it taking a while because in the end, it’s just a handicap.

While you can reach maxed 100/100/x fusing only a 90/x/x with another 90/x/x, realize that fame goes much less far for pet feeding once you are at divine. I am currently at 90/86/x, and I plan for both legendary pets to be at 90/90/x so the first two abilities will be at the same level throughout the divine process. In retrospect, I really wish I had done this when my pet was rare so I didn’t have to deal with it right now. Those last few levels make a huge difference.

On the flipside, consider as well that any feed power fed to a 90/x will not count towards the first ability once the pet has reached Divine; while previously you’d do that to slightly save some fame and you have feed power to spare, fame is now much easier to come by with the greatly increased XP values.
Thus, I’d actually say that fusing at 90/x might be better.

Didn’t they say there would be changes to current fame costs to balance this? I have no idea how much the costs will change by, though. (I understand DECA wants to take time to tweak them a bit.)

I personally value pet food far over fame, as I die a lot so I get around 200 fame a day which is a legendary feed in 5 days. That’s probably also around the rate that I get pet food fit for a legendary, so there is no real point to me wasting pet food to save a little fame.

You don’t even have a legendary, what’re you talking about lol

I was saying that is what I am going to do once I have a legendary.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.