Need help with picking out a pally set

So I don’t know what to use on my 8/8 paladin, I have A.S.S, breastplate, t13 sword, pixie, fire dragon battle armor, zaarvox’s heart, cutlass, pixie st armor, pyra, deca, dblade, csword and acrop.

Currently I’m wearing Pixie, gcookie, breastplate and pyra.

Any better set?

I think you should probably use the FDBA for a small DPS boost.

no

no

no

This is the current set I personally choose to wear on my paladin:

In inventory as swapouts:

Now, if I had access to your gear / Gave you advice on what to equip:

I wouldn’t change a thing. The extra health is invaluable, whilst not sacrificing damage for it. I would personally use equipment such as the fire dragon armor, ass, pyra, dblade, etc on classes with higher defense or classes that could use damage modification like the warrior or knight, respectively. Zaarvoz’s heart could be an arguable swapout for rushing, and ass can be used in place of a csword (you’re using it for range, not damage).

Besides, having 1000 HP before the pally buff, it’s really quite something.

Edit:
Didn’t realize you had
Use that instead! Which means you’ll have 1120 HP before the pally buff! Sure, you lose 8 defense and some mp, but with a good pet, these stats are not equivalent to health.

switch breastplate for the pixie st armor or acrop because you need def
pyra or deca depending if youwant more health

If you’re talking about any items my dream set would be anything with oreo. It’s so fun to tank ice spheres :slight_smile:

Though these are all fine choices, I would personally suggest picking between:

• T13 or Cutlass
  • A.S.S or CSword
  • Pixie or DBlade

Those choices are entirely up to you - though I personally enjoy the tiny extra range of a tiered sword, I find myself to prefer using A.S.S over CSword more often than not. I have very little experience with Pixie, as I just never use mine - it’s more of an investment, more than anything…

I wouldn’t recommend using a Breastplate, as your defense is already notably lower when compared to other melees.
Fire Armor is a decent swapout if you wish to be more offense-based or while rushing;
Zaarvox is only good if you like 60 speed;
Fairy Plate is…eh. That’s a choice of offering up the 4 def of an Acrop for 40 HP and 40 MP. I’m not a personal fan of super-loads of HP, but that may just be me.

I once again think that Pyra, with its combo of defense and HP, is the superior choice here. I usually use a Nile on Pally, though I did once use a Pyra, which was actually pretty nice. The 4 attack is especially helpful, as it gives your Damaging an extra boost.

Get mseal then use bplate

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.