Need refunds for the 10 minutes disconnect error from purchased dungeons

I disconnected from one ice tomb that i had purchased and it had made me very angry but then i disconnected from the very next ice tomb when i was at chest including all my other friends in it, this is extremely frustrating as you guys already got the money but we dint even get to enjoy what we had paid for.
DECA needs to refund the losses we suffered due to their faulty servers, not at all a problem to ignore

Unfortunately DECA won’t refund you anything

Whine cellar?

Sorry man no Refunds *Throws money in a chest full of money

I heard of cases when support gave free shatter keys to someone as compensation for something… Doesn’t hurt to try. Send a support ticket

ive actually heard of them doing alot for these kind of cases, but personally, i think they should not.

Also, [quote=“AKzim, post:1, topic:4197”]
as you guys
[/quote]

this forum is not DECA.

they do give keys back i sent in a support ticket and dyane gave me the keys i was out just do that deca rocks!!!

not true at all… when my account was hacked and my characters deleted, Deca restored them.

They will not refund him the ice tomb he purchased because he said he disconnected in the ice tomb. I know they restore deleted characters and pets but not this

You know what would be a better refund?
Stopping this from happening in the first place. It’s a server-side problem - shouldn’t it be their role to fix it?

guys sorry to steer of topic but I have a question not worthy of a thread- is the payment system down or is it just me, also sorry for your loss :c

By disconnecting, he does not means closing his game, using the “back to home” button or anything like that. He is talking about the famous DECA disconnect, that happens at random and disconnects people from the game. It is not his fault, but DECA’s fault, and so he might get refund if he brings enough proofs.

They do, and so Kabam did

@AKzim if you have an evidence, you can send a ticket to the support, if you don’t you wont have a refund

ah i was so pissed that i dint observe that lol,but i needed advice as i really wanted to farm for that skin and all my ice tombs were going waste in dc’s but on the birght side i got a snow queen xD.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.