NeedAWig rant about DECA server

@NeedAWig

And Don’t call me for stealing video
It call information sharing and I do give NeedAWig credit

This isn’t even an instance of server side lag. Gods were stacked enough were he TP’d he died instantly upon TP. There seems to be a single server tick before the tp invulnerabilty kicks in, that’s a bug with the code (or perhaps a limitation). Most likely the reason for the delay was the client was confused because character was dead and it was still trying to move location, hence why he was able to move.

^my reaction to his “NOO”

That’s a pretty bad TP, happens rarely but I think at least half of the realm community will experience it at one point. I have, and whoever reads this might just experience it too. :wink:

It’s happened to me. It’s happened to most people. He’s played the game for much longer than at least 40% of realm players; he needs to get used to it.

i find it disgusting that people find this shit hilarious and then when it happens to them they get all mad and say deca revive please!!! this was a completely unfair death

That leads to 1

I knew this was coming xd

Wanna watch some more people die in pretty funny ways?

yes please

Here’s one from KD :wink:

xdddd

So you’re saying it wasn’t lag. Yet, you’re also saying that the servers were confused. These are quite obviously conflicting statements. This was lag, hence the movement of the snake at the beach.

DEFINETLY good enough for a possible revive. He didn’t even have invulnerable. Not fair at all.

If you teleport but you don’t teleport you close the game.

FTFY

If 2 seconds is inhuman to you im afraid to see you.

Oh shiet button saves lives

12 second

When in doubt, multiply your problems by 1 and raise them to the 0th power.

In other words…

The first step to inner peace is 4 words. “Not my damn problem”.