NERF DIVINE pets on KNIGHTs

so one day i was in god lands farming like everyone else i think. And i come across a 6/8 knight, he was killing everything in glands which i cant really farm for any pots. I saw the person has a divine pet which healed him 90hp which is like 10% less of a hp pot which is op.So i would want to nerf divine pets somehow by it not healing so fast or so much, either ways works

You may speak after you drop a few hundred for a divine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

*Ahem

Lemme explain. Getting a divine pet…do you know how hard getting a divine pet is? You need to fuse two LEGENDARY pets! And if you were to buy all of that with real money, including the ambrosia and stuff to upgrade it, do you know how much it costs? I dunno either, but it PROBABLY costs a lot…

Bottom Line: It’s OP for a reason.

Pets are fine
You either spend a shit ton of time farming to get a divine pet without spending a cent
or spend more than $100 to get a divine pet right away.

Edit: Ignore the $100. Shatter gave me the missing ‘0’. So you would spend more than $1000 to get a divine pet.

@GammaGamer
@Slushyy
just because its hard to get doesn’t mean its fine if it breaks the game
pets ruin the fun of the game and make it boring.

I believe there is a rule against suggesting things like this.

Deca won’t do that firstly because it would be completely stupid to do so on one class.

Secondly when you have spent that much on a game you probably deserve to have it easier.

Thirdly people with divine pets still die which is the key part of the game.

Answering your question with a simple No!

:joy::joy::joy:

You’re joking right?

Here’s that “0” you missed.

+90 HP isn’t breaking the game…

Edit: Wait, why did I reply to Shatters?

you treat it like its a passive bonus to your max health
its literally an hp pot per second

90 hp/sec won’t save you from an instakill, though it will make a lot of things where you take a lot of damage over time (such as rushing) easier. It’s like permanent fountain.

A paladin with a legendary pet plus its buff is essentially a divine heal pet.

This entire thread is stupid. Nerf pets for a specific class? Give me a break. If you want something op, then you can also shell out hundreds of dollars. Stop complaining.

I sense an argument rising here…

It doesn’t matter if it’s an HP pot per minute, or HP pot per second. If you get shotgunned by a medusa, it’s gg for the player. I’m not saying that

but I’m saying that because HP is quite valuable to the player and can get lost very quickly, +90 HP per second is balanced enough for a fully maxed pet. I see your point of view and why it would seem OP, and you’re not exactly wrong. But because there’s so many times where you just die so quickly, that even a divine pet can’t spare you.

medusa shotgun does less than 200 to a maxed def knight…

And exactly how many shots does a medusa have?

that friends been mistaken, its 20 per shot and that means 100 per shotgun
thats easily cleaned up by the pet in ~2 seconds

20? I sense you made a mistake as well…

Did you count the grenade?

If you run into a god wall, you’re dead either way.

oh right sorry 15**
so like 75 + ~60
so 135
healed in 2 seconds

Let’s please stop the argument here.

ill stop, i just wanted to share my opinion.