NERF DIVINE pets on KNIGHTs

Maybe the reason why the knight was cruising was BECAUSE he/she was 6/8 maxed ppebtwlelxd.

Wait, is it even possible to see the level of other pets?

Deca made divine pets for a reason, he needs the money to continue funding the game, and, sure you can get a divine without spending a buck, but that will take years.

Wrong.
Deca didnt even make pets.
Kabam did.

Deca is not one individual

They canā€™t just nerf pets because the people who have spent hundreds of dollars on them will get angry. But yeah I sorta agree with your post.

Well, they can do whatever they want, itā€™s their game. :stuck_out_tongue:
They could even close it at any moment and thereā€™s nothing players could do about that.

Thatā€™s only being argumentative though - I agree with your point that if they chose to make a nerf a lot of the money-spenders would rage so Deca would need to be well-prepared for that, or make any nerf in such a gentle way that the rage is minimal.

If they were to nerf Heal and Mheal I would slowly reduce it, as in reduce the amount it heals by 1 every week and then eventually you have it properly nerfed and everyone would have gotten used to the lower heal/mheal as it progresses

why do you even want a pet nerf or rework in the first place?

Because they are seriously OP

watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVkBX4fJF9o

I have seen that video, so what? You can do the exact same thing with MP Potions if you wish, not too special

U think easing gameplay is overpowered? U do understand the amount of time and/or money that goes into a divine pet, correct? You donā€™t believe that this is justified for it to be an alternative to consumables that doesnā€™t require the little effort to farm them but instead requires massive amounts of time and likely money? Iā€™m not sure you understand what that kind of dedication means in a game, and to be honest consumables do everything a pet does and more, you just have to be willing to put in a small amount of effort to collect them for more intensive runs of dungeons (with a weaker pet) although this isnā€™t even necessary. To claim they are some insanely broken tool, or to even claim that they restrict your ability to play the game (any maxed character should be able to acquire soulbound) is honestly ridiculous in my eyes, and as it does not do that, but rather allows the owner to do things quicker, I fail to see how it is overpowered considering it does not remove debuffs like holy water, provide party hp/mp healing like pollen or snake oil, or boost your dexterity like an effusion, but by all means call for a nerf to it when you donā€™t understand the effort divine pet owners have put into making it that way. Incredibly selfish claims from you two, but thatā€™s what I would expect from red and dark blue stars.

dedication should not be rewarded with removing the entire challenge from the game.

removing the entire challenge? You do understand that group runs do the exact same thing for 0 effort, and that the endgame content is still certainly difficult? You act as if you can just afk with a divine pet and get everything you want in the game, so why then do people with divine pets die? If you are a bad player, a divine will not make you good. I imagine your pet is uncommon or low rare, so put some more time into leveling it up and then talk to me about how easy the game is for you.

No, I think the time and money put into it is why itā€™s overpowered, and why it fits well for the difficulty that it is got at, itā€™s just, it makes vitality useless and wisdomā€™s main role useless, why pets are fine being strong, THEY SHOULD NOT MAKE TWO OUT OF EIGHT STATS NEARLY POINTLESS

ā€œif you are a bad player, a divine will not make you goodā€
look all the _pe videos
nearly all of them are ppes/ppe variants, opposed to npe/npe variants.
seems to draw a pattern hmm?

Iā€™m not responding to you after this as you use the realm youtuber sphere (the WORST place besides these forums apparently) to form all of your opinions about realm. PPEs have not been a testament of skill for YEARS, they are simply the highest viewed videos on youtube, and therefore are the ones that are most frequently uploaded. In order for faster channel growth, a divine pet (which accelerates gameplay) greatly increases the amount of things they are able to do in a shorter amount of time with less effort, allowing them to run their private dungeons 24/7 at a greater speed, and therefore make a video that shows absolutely nothing but has the name ā€œPPEā€ and gets 40k views anyway (By absolutely nothing I mean no testament of anything). Nobody does NPEs because they take longer to create and probably will only gather the same amount of views, it has never been about the challenge (at least not for years). So no, not only are those ppeā€™s not impressive or good as you can just as easily afk in private dungeons 24/7 if you have the resources (friends keys or your own) with a weaker pet and get the same result. A divine pet ppe is used because it makes a faster video, more videos = more views = more channel growth. Maybe if you watched actual content like BTELā€™s videos instead of ā€œinsane dream ppesā€ which are just bag drops you could learn something about this game.

insane dream ppe

Your reply is actually much more valid to me so I will continue our conversation. Wis mod does still have a good use, although you do make a fair point in the vit and wis stats being useless (aside from this). I would agree with buffing vit or wisdom, but it would be hard to simply increase the stat due to the nature of potion maxing. Perhaps increasing how much 1 point regenerates? would be a smart idea, but I donā€™t think that pets are the issue here.

Vit and Wis arenā€™t very significant. But buffing them is not the correct option in my opinion. Thatā€™d only make the game easier for newer players/people with a lower level pet. If your pet is already making Wis and Vit insignificant why buff it?