Never Again [question for forumers who have quit Realm]

Fellow forumers that also quit Realm, how are your lives now?

Didn’t play realm for like 4 months in spring/early summer, didn’t really change anything.

What do you do with the extra time?

For me it was binging shows

Haven’t actively played Realm ever since August (which was the end of MotMG I think?). I did try to hop on just for the calendar rewards, but I eventually stopped that too.

Steambirds Alliance has sapped me away from Realm haha~ Idk, just playing it really gave me the good feeling of maxing a character and going through this incredible journey in a world where I could not predict anything. It reminds me of Realm in the old days. I just wish it was at least a bit more popular, they’ve been struggling on player count lately… xP

I’ve also been just doing the occasional Realm fanart drawing too during my spare time

I ended up just wasting as much time as before on the internet

idk if I’ve quit for good, but I definitely haven’t played in a long time. All the time I would have spent on rotmg is now mostly spent on chatting with people I met through rotmg

I stopped realm for a while because this computer can barely run it (chromebook), but I am probably going to get a new one soon and so I am active again for daily rewards and also learning all the new content.

When I wasn’t playing realm I mostly replaced the time I spent on it with anime, fire emblem, and naps. Basically I went from being really inactive to even more inactive.

I haven’t quit but I am far less active than I was at the beginning of the year. Part bc of my jank internet and part bc of me finding more interest in other games such as Outer Worlds.

I haven’t really played since July, and well it’s a little better (enough to be slightly noticeable) I guess.

Me too. I started watching animes for the first time along with some amazon prime originals. It was fun!

HOLY SHIT SAME! just started anime this summer, started with AoT

Now I’m addicted to clash royale

Starting with aot ._.
At least you aren’t a pleb like negel and you’re watching sao
I can recommend a really good anime if you need one

yeah fuck you he did watch sao

Oh no

This is the most difficult game to quit for me I quit for like a week almost every week/month and come back. Had to ask for a ban on myself just to get away from the addiction lol but have a job now out of it. If I didn’t get banned I would have just kept playing 24/7. I did appeal after I got my job though haha. Also got my drivers ed class started and got my own bank account setup finally too. A bit late but better than never

I actually had to ask for a ban on myself for another game I was addicted to before I got back into this game

Better.

why y’all watching sao…

I thought sao was good, it’s the only anime i watched. but it started to become a bit boring after the half wayish point imo i just started skipping parts. didn’t watch it 100% completely but thought it was good

more or less a decent summary of every long anime. You should watch demon slayer (as a nice starter) and Made in Abyss (and OPM!!!)

Actually OPM is best starter. It’s short. It’s hilarious. Great storyline.