Never Again [question for forumers who have quit Realm]

RotMG is one of those games that can truly cause an addiction. You tell yourself you can quit at any time but when until you quit, you never realize how attached you were to the game. I personally quit for around 3 months and then came back. I play maybe three times a week, generally not playing over an hour a day. However, I know multiple people who spend whatever little free time they have on this game.

It’s legit not worth it. My personal advice for those who are still playing is simple. Try to take a break for a month. Screw events or free stuff DECA is giving away. Don’t google RotMG at all. Stay away from realmeye. Just for one month. There is a chance that you decide that you still want to play RotMG after that month. In that case, just come back. However, there is also a chance that you decide that you are now willing to move on.

If you don’t take this one month break, you can never really decide for yourself. You might tell yourself that you can quit at any time but unless you actually try, you don’t actually know. The truth is that a decent amount of people on this forum spend a disturbingly large amount of time on this game, based around 8*8 pixels. We’ve become too emotionally attached to these charachters composed of under 64 pixels.

My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan are also great, although the latter is quite depressing. Just recently watched Demon Slayer and my gosh that was fantastic. Also Dr. Stone is pretty good.

I read web novel from china, korea and ofc japan. Also when I feel like it I play rhythm game, Bandori.
Even though I quit the game I’m still quite active on discord and claim daily logins.

maybe unpopular opinion, but i used to always feel like i was missing out on something when i didn’t play which made me want to keep playing

then i realized there is no point in playing a game if it felt forced

now i just get on from time to time to check out some updates, dungeons, etc

Me too man, me too.

worst thing ever. after i got myself banned i saw those halloween st reskin sprites aurum made and instantly made a new account to get them. there’s always something new now to keep you wanting to play. I wasn’t motivated enough to keep playing on it though after I got the pieces I wanted and just killed all the characters anyways lol

Literally yesterday I was peer pressured into redownloading that and I’m addicted. :sob:

Just… go commit phone lake.

I did this with my ps4 cause I was addicted to that too lol. but i just put it in a a bathtub instead of a lake

Im not addicted to clash anymore I already beat the game :wink:

how many trophies?

I believe highest was 5k wait I need elixir golem thats it lmao all my legendaries are lvl 10 and most cards are lvl 9 except for elixir golem

minecraft with @candyshi

I used to be addicted to that game lol
highest I pushed was like 5.7k and I’m missing 3 cards to max out my main deck
now I mostly just revisit it from time to time to play 2v2s with friends

how are you missing 3 cards???

epics and legendaries are a pain to max - I have lumberjack at 12, skarmy at 12, tornado at 11.
sparky, giant, bats, exec, and zap are lvl 13 :slight_smile:
this is a deck that I’ve basically exclusively been playing and leveling since I was at 3.4k trophies like 2 years ago

ah thats why I tried to get my cards to tournament level first then over level them

yeah the majority of my cards of my other cards are under level 9 which makes clan wars a pain.
I just focused all of my resources into one deck to maximize the ladder potential

If you want to see my account on stats royale its cg9ggpuu (yes I memorized it)

nice
here’s mine: https://royaleapi.com/player/298L02QV2