Never have I ever (for real this time)

I have the loose end go towards the wall because my cats an enticed by hanging pieces of anything and will thus tear it shreds if they see it, of course making sure to shut the bathroom door works to

that’s the thing, it depends on who you ask. there are a lot of people out there who feel very strongly about this on both sides of the argument. there is probably someone on this very forum who disagrees with mynamerr for reasons less practical than your issue with your cats.

never i have ever put milk in before cereal

I’ve put milk in my pantry and cereal in my fridge before.

Cause ya know… mornings

ah I should’ve clarified. What I meant:
never i have ever put milk in a bowl before the cereal

I have also poured milk onto a plate.

Never have I ever pinged shatter
Edit: Oops @Shatter

Never have I ever had cereal with milk.
I dont like milk.
Just cereal.
Im a freak.

Milk is gross

Milk is great and healthy.
I understand why people dislike it, though. Is it the aftertaste? Perhaps the weird smell?

Or perhaps people have become lactose intolerant due to not drinking it milk that often anymore.

Look at the liquid I just got by squeezing this animal! I think I should drink it!

Cows aren’t the only animals that produce milk btw

The first person to milk a cow knew what kind of liquid they were dealing with

Yes sir, you should drink it! Get those calcium levels up!

I dont even dislike the taste and I still put a little bit on my cereal (just so much that it isn’t dry), but I absolutly can’t stand drinking it. Its probably more of a mental thing.

Milk is :

• yum
  • i would drink a bit
  • i love milk related food (milk chocolate…)
  • i hate milk

0 voters

Lactase, the enzyme that helps break down lactose, disappears naturally as a person grows up

It’s different for everyone though, especially in europe and north america people continue to drink milk

In east asia over 90% of people are lactose intolerant, it doesn’t have much to do with not consuming milk on a daily basis

Never have I ever been inside a Tesla

Never have I ever put information from a Kurzgesagt video in a forum post.

Bless you

Never have I ever seen a star wars film