Never have I ever (for real this time)

normally when playing this game irl or whatever you make the people who have done the thing you haven’t do something, like take off a point and they’re out when they have no points, or take a drink, or however else you’d want to play. here, none of those things really apply so use likes instead. not doing things that other people have done gets you more likes, so you’re incentivized to reveal things about yourself you think are unique. that’s kind of the point of the game.

Ok thanks

i like posts of things I havent done

why

idk

Never have I ever gotten more than one star with necromancer

im out of daily likes please send help

Special post, Lud.
@DrVoorhees gave you their first like after joining an hour ago x)

Welcome to the forums, Dr.! Have a :cookie:

Never have I ever gone camping.

:sparkles: :cookie: :sparkles: Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m very glad to be here

Never have I ever been stung by any insect.

Never have I ever left my home country

Dang you gotta get outa the house more😉

All bugs with stingers just avoid me for some reason. I’ve only experienced two close calls. Back when I lived near the east coast of the US, I went camping with a friend. On my way to the public restroom near the campsite, a huge ass hornet landed on my shin (so it wasn’t a bee). It apparently decided that I wasn’t a worthy opponent because it flew off. The other time was a really long time ago when me and my class were taking a group photo outside. We were right about to take the photo when a bee landed on the inside of one of my hands. I stood frozen because I was scared of being stung, and it took quite a while for it to fly away. Bad thing was, I ended up staying frozen for over a minute after everyone was getting ready to return to class. When they saw that I hadn’t moved, they just kinda stared at me like, “What’re you doing? The photo’s over.”

Do wasps still count?

idk. Never been stung by any insect, so perhaps I should edit the post.

I’ve got a sting story that’s potentially somewhat interesting:

it happened when I was 2 or something, long before I could remember anything from it happening. apparently I was doing something dumb near a yellow jacket nest and got stung five times. my parents immediately freaked out and nearly had a heart attack because my dad is deathly allergic to a single insect sting and I as a toddler just tanked five of them, and they had no way of knowing by that point whether or not I’d inherited his sting allergy.

fortunately it turned out I’m not allergic to them, and I survived. I got stung again at 5 or 6 or something and had no reaction. my sisters seemed to have inherited his allergy but neither of them are anywhere near as bad as my dad. I don’t know about my brother since I don’t think he’s ever been stung.

I was stung a single time when I was 13, or somewhere thereabouts. I am not counting being bitten by our native mosquitoes that were the size of US quarters, despite their blade-like proboscises.

My neighborhood was experiencing a sudden uptick of wasps (we found all three nests within 2 months), and I was preparing to help my mother take the rest of my siblings on a larger summer walk, when the baby starting shrieking. We didn’t know what was wrong at first, but then a wasp flew away from him as I was picking him up, and it promptly landed on my neck and stung me. Unfortunately, I had set both of my electric rackets down when living the child up, so it got away.

Honestly, it didn’t hurt as bad as I thought it would, but the pain was lingering, and I had a screaming child that needed tending to at a bad time.

One time I was in my neighbors yard (I think 2-3ish years ago in the summer) and I was walking across it, when I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. I thought I had walked into part of his baseball equipment at first and hit something metal, because it was all over his yard, but I looked and saw that nothing was close to me. I staggered and started to sit down, still not sure what happened, when I saw a bee stuck to my ankle. Like book said it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would, (but I’ll admit after I kinda played it up a bit with the ice pack).

Never have I ever finished Plants vs Zombies.