Never have I ever (for real this time)

Never have I ever fainted (that I know of).

Nevermind, there was this one time in second grade where I passed out while we were doing our handwriting lesson, and when I came to, I didn’t remember anything past recess earlier that day.

does it count as “fainting” if the reason I lost consciousness was because of something slamming into my head and knocking me out?

no

The only time I ever really fainted and fell over, I was standing at the top of the stairs and had just gotten out of bed. I started regaining my consciousness being hit several times on different places on my body and woke up at the bottom of the stairs. My first thought was “How did I get here?”.

Got off with nothing more than a few scratches fortunately.

I might’ve had a seizure once or twice, but that is neither solidly proven nor is it fainting.

I have never fainted, several times I have felt severely light headed before. And almost every time in the morning when I stand up my vision goes dark for a second.

That’s fairly common. It’s just blood rushing out of your head for a moment, like when you experience intense G’s. It’s something a lot of people experience as they grow out of childhood.

Oh so that’s what that is, I’ve dealt with that my most of my life and always wondered what it was.

I got up off the toilet once and then it went black and I woke up 20 minutes later in the bathtub with the shower curtain bar on top of me and my head hurt

:laughing:

Never have I ever piloted a boat.

Does rowing count?

One time my grandpa let me drive his boat for a few minutes when I was between the ages of 4 and 6.

Never have I ever played on an XBox.

Never have i ever made an AMA thread

Rowing only counts if you’re also the person giving directions to the crew (i.e. if you’re the only person on the boat it would count, if you’re a slave who is rowing while following someone else’s directions it would not count).

P.S. You’re title, “The Lonely Boy”, made me think of “Lonely Boy” by Mnozil Brass.

Never have I ever nuked silverware.

Never have I ever thought to myself, “I’m going to look back on this as a bad memory”.

I also electrocuted the back of one of our old microwaves by putting in a can of those horrible Vienna Sausages as a kid, forgetting it was metal, for some reason. That was honestly more impressive than the silverware, even though I was panicking at that time.