Never have I ever (for real this time)

Didint snap till I was maybe 16.

Couldn’t whistle till 24

Just took non stop trying for a few days no idea about snapping but one day a co worker was attempting to teach me how to whistle he pretty much gave up after two days but I just kept annoying everyone at my workplace and after 4 or 5 days was able to whistle decently.

So I don’t know. Try try again

Something about annoying people when learning something makes you learn it faster I swear

Does eating the homemade food a lady brought to our school to sell as part of a mini-business count? I’m assuming yes, but I wanted to make sure, since it wasn’t actually made at the school itself. It was delicious, anyway.

I’m just homeschooled so :man_shrugging:

I wish I was homeschooled ( now it’s basically like that but still )

Yeah, honestly I’m really glad I’m homeschooled. Everybody stereotypes homeschoolers as anti social kids who never get out of the house and see their friends, but it’s really the opposite. Before all this hit my family would have an activity almost everyday of the week, whether it be sports or shows we were in, and stuff like that. I’m in a co op, so it’s basically like I go to school one day per week, and I get homework and stuff to do the rest of the week. Now it’s all virtual though😞 but we might start meeting in person soon

Never have I ever had sex with my mother.

I would sure hope so…

never have i ever had sex.

You know liking something means that you have done it on this thread…

i like things that i have never done

yeah you play the game wrong

well fuck

Never have I ever 100% completed a video game.

ok but why have you done that to yourself

Could it be because the only video game you’ve ever played extensively is Rotmg? :thinking:
/s

Done what?

No. And by completed I mean that there is literally nothing left to do, like for Pokémon games I would need a completed Pokédex and at least a team of level 100 Pokémon. I’ve come close but never actually done it

I guarantee you that’s a very different thing than what everyone else is thinking. fortunately for you I have fully 100%'ed games so my answer remains unchanged but I’m pretty sure most people read that and thought “apparently this guy has never finished a game”

Maybe, I did say fully though.

You could say “100% a game” for better clarification, methinks. Even if some games don’t end at 100% and go farther into the percentages, I’m sure most people would understand what that means.