New accessories (Immune to debuffs)

Hi, i would like to share my idea about accessories that gives debuffs.They are:wink: rare drops of Realm Gods and very useful. Let’s look them:

1. Magic lens:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to blind and darkness
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Beholder (0.01% drop chance)

2. Quickly boots:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to slowed and paralysed
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Medusa (0.01% drop chance)

3. Float boots:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - liquids will not longer slow your movement
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Leviathan (0.01% drop chance)

4. Medical Kit:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to bleeding and sick
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Ghost God (0.01% drop chance)

5. Smith’s hammer:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to armor broken and weak
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Slime God (0.01% drop chance)

6. Tower statue:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to Confused and Unstable
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Headless horseman (0.1% drop chance)

7. Bully’s gloves:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to Stun and Dazed
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Red Demon (0.1% drop chance)

8. Magic source gem:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to Quiet
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from Sprite God (0.01% drop chance), Sprite child (0.001% frop chance)

9. Cat statue:
    Tier - UT
    Bonus - Immune to pet stasis (Yes, it is useless…)
    Fame bonus - +4%
    Drops from White Demon (0.01% drop chance)

Sorry, i just cannot post more than 1 image

That’s all, i hope you liked my idea post))

So how would we wear these? Also whats the cap on wearing them? 1? 2? Also, it’s quick boots, quickly boots is faulty english.

Accessory Slot.
A.K.A. Ring Slot.
4th Equipment Slot.
To the right of the Armor slot.

You mean that gives immunity to debuffs?

No one will ever wear these when they can have a bracer or a crown.

Shit is situational, not a main accessory item. Example: the Smith’s Hammer (Immune to Armor Break and Weak) would be useful in Oryx Castle and the Tower Statue (Immune to Confuse and Unstable) Would be very nice in Manors.

Cough Cough Sewers/Shatters. An anti Debuff is crazy OP.

Shatters are already crazy easy, most people will just wear a ring over these anti-debuff items.

The issue with debuff-immunity rings is that they’re difficult to balance. You need to make sure they’re not overpowered, but not underpowered. These rings fall into the latter category. No one would use these rings, especially if they’re not 8/8 and if they’re skilled enough to not stay in the fight when they get a debuff.

2/10.

1- looks like a ring not lens
2/3 - does not look like boots, loks like a weird robe
4- looks like a trap
5- shading is kinda weird
6- looks weird and demented
7-doesnt lok like anything
8- um ok
9- I can see what it is I guess

Overall: the sprites aren’t bad.

These rings could be used as situational swapouts, but due to the increasing number of good Armors they could also be part of a dedicated build: for example, not having Hp or Def on your Ring isn’t that much of a problem when you’re wearing something like a Soulless Robe or CC Armor.

Now let’s see what these rings could be used for:

That’s probably one of the least useful Rings out of the bunch.

Blind is only a problem if your screen brightness and room lighting are not adequate.

Darkness is actually an advantage most of the time as it despawns most projectiles for your client, making it a form of limited Invulnerability.

On the other hand, this one is really insane.

Both Slow and Paralyze are widely used to set up nexus-or-death situations for the players throughout the game and are obviously extremely annoying to deal with when rushing on anything that isn’t Trickster or Rogue.

Removing both of them makes the game significantly easier. Tomb becomes a joke altogether while dungeons like Woodland Labyrinth, Ocean Trench or Sewers become much easier to rush. You could even argue that it’s not a bad ring to have for Shatters, if you plan on rushing and are only worried about Stone Knights (also not a bad Ring to have if you don’t have any Stun or Paralyze of your own to deal with the Yellow Gem at the beginning of 3rd boss).

It’s not necessarily ideal for WC as the Confuse is still the worst status effect in there, but it’s still decent.

This one is of course very situational.

Frankly I think this is only interesting to have in Tomb, as completely ignoring the quicksand makes dodging everything else much less of a headache.

I guess you could also keep this as a swap-out for Arena in case water gets everywhere, provided you even remember Arena exists in the first place.

Extremely broken in certain places, exponentially better as your Heal level on your pet increases.

This Ring allows players to bypass the one thing that makes Sewers challenging. Of course you can still get Slowed and piled on, but with a melee class and a good pet that’s already a lot less scary now that your health is allowed to regenerate.

Another good tactic with this Ring (if you’re not on Trickster and thus can neither tp to the other side of the hot lava nor spam decoys at them to make them explode) is to buff the everliving fuck out of the Forgotten King and face-tank the Cheetos People that grossly overspawn.

Also interesting in LoD.

Probably one of the best Rings in this post, and arguably in the game if it were released.

Armor Break is one of the few consistent causes of death since Healing pets are a thing. Removing it makes a lot of otherwise tricky situations significantly easier to survive, for example Oryx Castle or Tomb. Bosses like Gulpord or Bes are a lot less threatening with this Ring on.

Being Immune to Weak makes some boss fights extremely easy and gives the wearer a huge advantage when it comes to reaching SB thresholds. Crystal Prisoner, Grand Sphinx and the new and improved Thessal come to mind.

This Ring is also very good in LoD, and arguably the ultimate anti-Daichi Ring as his Armor Break and Weak projectiles are really his most annoying attacks.

Extremely good situationally.

Confuse can be a pain to deal with, especially when it’s too short to confusewalk through like with Rock Dragon Bats or the pink Mad Lab robots. Being Immune to it makes it much easier to avoid running into instakills (especially in Mad Lab, as both the rush and 1st boss can quickly kill you if you eat a Confuse at the wrong time; Tomb rush is also much easier when you can stop caring about Mummies and Yellow Swarms).

Unstable is only a pain in a handful of situations, for example when you’re a melee trying to deal with Glacier Archmages without any ranged support. However you could consider using this Ring on Trickster, as Unstable makes any Prism usage potentially suicidal.

Extremely good in some scenarios.

This one is mostly useful for boss fights. Pentaract, Bes and O1 are all much easier to deal with this way.

Another use of this Ring is to get into the green water in Mad Lab, thus becoming permaspeedy while still being able to attack.

Surprisingly not all that useful.

In most cases you can either dodge the Quiet or tank it and still regenerate your Mp very fast thanks to your pet anyway.

I guess this would be most useful on Rogue, since it’d mean you’d no longer get decloaked all the time (especially in Oryx Castle).

Actually pretty useful.

If you have a very good pet, this can trivialize several boss fights in the game. The 4 main LoD bosses, Daichi and the Puppet Master’s Encore form all get pretty wrecked by this Ring.

Conclusion: I don’t like these rings because they’re generally too useful and remove a lot of this game’s difficulty, especially in endgame dungeons.

I like the effort and sprites, but these immunities can’t be permanent. That’d make it way too overpowered. Maybe for 10 seconds.

Just saying you’ve misformatted it, remember to have a space after the work “are”.

Not really going to comment on these ideas. They’re nice to haves but I think they would rather defeat the purpose of some bosses and puri.

RMG summed it up pretty well. I wish I had that much time lol.

I mean, they are really underpowered if that’s all they do and they take up your ring slot

Then they don’t take up your ring spot then, it’s just like a temp pot (it’s a consumable then)

##Welcome to the forums @LiuKangUMK!

Have a :cookie:

slowed goes with slime god

reminds me of terraria lol

That’s honestly a really cool concept although some of these are a bit too good. I’m assuming you’d wear these in the ring slot.

Some are better than others. For example Magic lens is kinda weak compared to Smith’s hammer. And some are good in ocassions for example:
While fighting avatar you would go with Bully’s glove. Rushing sewer: Medical kit. Oryx castle: Magic source. Encore: Cat statue. To rush mad lab: Tower statue. Quickly boots for cdepths boss.
!!!Float boots for tomb!!! !!!But probable instadead if used on shatts lava!!!
Found a use for each one except the blind-darkness one. Anyway I don’t think anyone would carry all that rings on their inventory… Just saying they are oportunist like some weapons, but having a weapon only fill one slot is okay.