New Archer Items/Set

it probably teleports

bleeding is just the poison effect btw, which makes this quiver kinda shitty. armor is a fancy looking griffonhide

ring is cool

i’m to lazy to actually analyse the bow

Bleeding:
Yellow floating pixels rise around the enemy. Deals damage over time to both monsters and players. Stops player’s HP regeneration by VIT. Cannot kill players. Drains HP by 20 HP per second.

Does stop vit but doesn’t do shit for monsters other then dps. Should have read description earlier

Bleeding is bad effect , tbh its just usseles . 20 HP per 3 seconds its 60 damage for slow on self . . 2 shots and 600 damage is overpowered without a cooldown also 100 mp cost is too low for 2 shots .

I tinkthe set is pretty cool, but honestly, if there are 2 ut things we don’t need ore of are skulls and bows

The quiver does 150 extra damage over THREE SECONDS… For what? SLOW,
Oh yeah and it costs 150 Mp.
Armor would be better at 15 def and +3 dex +3 atk.
the bow is OK.
and the ring just confuses me, +5 ATK so it’s a damage ring, Then +5 SPD now you’re going faster… and +80 HP :confused: Maybe WIS instead of spd if you really wanna keep that stupid MP cost on the quiver

150 damage per sec so thats the equvalent of 1650 damage total for one use

For a first set, I’d say you’re on the right track for balancing, even if it’s with help.

However, I would possibly:

• increase the range of the bow to maybe 6.5, and lower the Rate of Fire down to 75%.
  • make the quiver damage 450 - 500 per shot and inflict a 150 damage poison over 5 seconds rather than bleeding. Replace Slowed with Dazed and make it 1.5 seconds.
  • leave the armor as is stat-wise or increase Defense by one, but reduce the fame bonus. It’s essentially a Hippo with half of its Dex as Att, and that isn’t broken at all, but it isn’t worthy of 6% Fame Bonus.
  • increase the ring’s health to maybe 90, and up att/spd to 6. It looks like a great ring to use for both speed and aggression.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.