Just wanted to get this out of the way before I start. These are in no way official and do not reflect any upcoming changes to the game.
So I wanted to gather some opinions on what the community thought about having more bag types. I created this idea because I noticed there wasn’t a good distinction between ST drops in orange bags and other drops.
This is a simple green bag with a golden tie. Keys would start to drop in these (this includes the vial, wine cellar incantations, and heroic dungeon unlockers). Vault and Character slots could also drop in these considering they’re “unlockers”.
I thought it would be neat to have a black/dark bag that could be used for player and pet skins.
This last bag is just a simple pet feed bag. The color scheme is themed off of Ambrosia.
My other changes would include simply moving the loot boosters to blue bags and the MotMG mystery bags to cyan bags.
- I agree with your proposed changes to the bags
- I would prefer if the drops from the pet feed, skin, and keys bag all shared one bag leaving the orange bag exclusive to STs.
- Perhaps just move the STs to red bags because there are no natural situations were red bag items and STs drop in the same bag
- The way the bags work is fine as is.
- Other (would be appreciated if you mentioned your suggestion in the comments)
I redesigned and colored the bags as an experiment if anyone’s interested. Just a way of making their designs and shading consistent.
There were also some other shenanigans that weren’t part of the idea. An orange bag with a cyan tie instead of the purple, an inverted white bag, and a mystery bag.
All feedback is appreciated.