New Boss Exp Values

finally we can actually get fame outside of halls… thx deca!
also what about void ent.? agonized titan? marble defender ?el dorado? tezcacoatl? beekeeper? maybe even decaract and the mayhems bosses? what about the ice tomb bosses? did they get updated too?

They probably thought those ones were already balanced.

A big fat blob gives more fame than a god of lightning

Yeah I mean who would respect more? The Chad who yeeted a horrific pile of meat and tumor or a Virgin who stabbed a big bull zappy guy

well if you want to go by that logic, a void entity, meaning something that is nothingness, gives the most exp.

Worst change ever… Like actually, Dreadstump by FAR is harder than Marble Colossus. Marble Colossus is the easiest boss and Dreadstump STILL doesn’t have more XP than Marble Colossus? Well this sucks.

What makes you think that?

How is this update the one that says it’s heading towards P2W? I’d say this one pulls as it gives better access to fame for everyone who plays the game normally.

errmmm… that was never intended, they just give 195 xp because a single enemy cannot give more than 10% of your xp to the next level (barring xp multipliers or whatever the fuck deca cooked up - thanks, deca). The xp to level up is 100x-50, so level 20 requires 1950 xp to get to level 21. You know there’s no level 21. I know there’s no level 21. However, nobody ever told the game that there’s no level 21. So… yeah. Games coding is a mess.

I’m pretty sure XPMult was already in the game by the Kabam era.

Additionally, not all Dungeon bosses give 195; Limon, for instance, gave 137, which is 0.15222… times 9,000, Limon’s base HP. A completely arbitrary number, that’s nowhere near any tenth of max-level XP.

Pretty sure Exp Chickens could always give you a ton of fame in one go.

I don’t think it’s a coding problem. I think WS legit thought fame gains were balanced and Kabam just didn’t give a fuck about proper balance (or about anything, really).

how many bosses besides limon gave <195 fame? also, xpmult was here long before deca, and possibly kabam - I’m pretty sure adult drakes always gave >195 xp (or whatever 10% of your current xp to next level is), and they’ve probably been here since… build 30 or 40? idk. They’re part of the initial, wildshadow era of “I’m a sprite w/ attack and walk animations indistinct from my stationary sprite” club alongside the likes of O1/O2 and arachna, so… yeah.

Recent update (past year or less) made it so a single enemy can’t give you enough exp to jump levels. After lvl 20 though, it works the same. It’s why you can’t level with epic quest chests anymore.

Wasn’t there an exception with Quest monsters, with stuff like the Scorpion Queen giving more? (f.e. it gives 20 exp at level 1, where the normal cap would be 5 exp)

Yeee

I don’t think WS thought people would give two fucks about the amount of fame a char gains, as evidenced by the lack of an early leaderboard implemented anytime before kabam.

Well they kinda had to, considering how you could buy ammies with fame. Why do you think WS fixed the infinite fame farm exploit with Septavius?

i personaly am a kongregate player, and a lot of people there (including me) are trying to restart the fame trains (even with my low survivability on all classes except archer and knight, so im just like a black hole of garbage items lol) so you might want to ask around there

He actually only gives 500