New boss sprites (What’s Next)

its prob for silex’s mountain dungeon if you read the post in reddit

Could you pass me the link ?

You can find it here on RealmEye forums:

Or here, if you really want the subreddit link.

I have a question, the skin of the snake pit is an event ?

Nope, it is simply dropped from Stheno herself, like the Slime Knight from Sewers

Ah so a high level dungeon. Sprites look dope.

Hopefully its a new dungeon and not rigged like the lep…

Rip, all the 8/8s in this game are going to be dead by the end of the trimester.

cough cough

Hopefully the uts that drop from this dungeon have feed power

If they’re making new sprites so intensly shaded they might as well change every single other one cause it won’t fit anymore.

Definitely this. The newer sprites nowadays anyway have been far more detailed than the original ones, but usually they don’t pass a certain level.
Although this could be remedied by re-doing some of the original sprites to bring everything to a standard, these new boss ones just take things so out of sight.
And it’s not just this these - I’d say the same issue is exemplified in stuff like the Dungeon Master skins, the Hive UTs and the Ice Tomb bosses for example. Yes, they all look nice, but no they don’t look cohesive with the rest of the game at all - and it’s not just the detail, it’s the intensity.

I get that drawing a line where things become too much is difficult, but seriously some things stick out like sore thumbs. Like you can’t just ignore the context the art is going to be placed in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.