New class: beer brewer

Hey Im WaldBrezel and I did an oryx run today and after that we got used to rush wc. But then at one point i got drunk and I thought of an great new class: the beer brewer (someone who brews beer). His special abilitie should be to throw beer (similar to assassin abilitie) on other players or himself -> this will make them drunk and berserk or damage boosting in any other way. For Gear i would say he uses a dagger and leather armor. Its my first topic on realmeye so far, please tell me what I did wrong. And ofc your opinions about the class.

Maybe change this part because warrior and pally can already do these things without having to deal with the drunk effect. Also being able to make others drunk is really bad, what if you’re fighting void or something hard then you suddenly can’t see anything?

Also welcome to the forums :smiley:

I like being drunk (in realm also XD), but yeah how about running speed + armor

The armored could be a bit op and make mseal useless, although I guess it could work if done correctly. The speedy could mess people up, if you’re focusing on dodging then randomly get speedy, it can make you run into a bunch of shots and maybe even kill you. Also if you really want to keep the drunk effect, I suggest that you make it only affect the user because it could used for trolling.

I noticed that you didn’t reply to me, you can reply to somebody by pressing the reply button just below the post.

You could make it so your enemies get drunk (making them easier to kill)

:thinking::bulb:Daze

Well, I thought of it as an positive effect for rushing -> not getting confused and darkness/blind? And well making enemies drunk would slso help to rush (ty for the idea, BlueBoa)

nonononononononono

NO!

There should NEVER be a class that can give other players any debuffs at all, and preferably no speedy either, these can be used to grief other players, which is a terrible thing to add, especially when the realm community is as toxic as it is.

Ok we have all the classes we need. Is every1 ok with?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.