New Class Idea: Cowboy (Whip Master)

Ever think that there should be more of a use for katana’s other then ninja well if so this is the character for you!

ALL CRITICISM IS HELPFUL PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

The idea of this character is that he will be a Dagger or Katana class with an ability that is a rope (lasso).

NOT 100%

MAXED STATS
HP: 720
MP: 252
ATK: 65
DEF: 25
SPD: 45
DEX: 65
VIT: 40
WIS: 50

ABILITY ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IDEA 1:
Bad can be used to trolling.
̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶v̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶c̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶v̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶b̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶y̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶d̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶p̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶v̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶y̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶d̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶p̶̶̶.̶̶̶
IDEA 2:

When you activate your ability it will fire a lasso out and attach itself to the enemy you have your cursor on. dealing tick damage over time but it will disconnect if you walk to far away from the enemy you have caught. If you stay close enough it will stay on there for the amount of time specified on each particular lasso. Possible slowness effect as you have bound them but might leave that for a UT

ALL SPRITES ARE NOT 100% JUST EXAMPLES.
ALL STATS ARENT 100% BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO BALANCE.

T0 Worn Lasso

MP Cost: 40
Radius: 3
Damage: 150 (50 damage/sec)
Duration: 3 seconds
Range: 3.5
Feed Power: 5

T1 Sturdy Lasso

MP Cost: 50
Damage: 200 (50 damage/sec)
Duration: 4 seconds
Range: 3.5
Feed Power: 10
Effect: Slowed whilst caught

T2 Iron Chain Lasso

MP Cost: 60
Damage: 250 (50 damage/sec)
Duration: 5 seconds
Range: 4
Feed Power: 20

T3 Vine Lasso

MP Cost: 65
Damage: 300 (60 damage/sec)
Duration: 5 seconds
Range: 4
Feed Power: 45

T4 Fools Gold Lasso

MP Cost: 75
Damage: 350 (87.5 damage/sec)
Range: 4.5
Feed Power: 90

T5 Fire Hemp Lasso

MP Cost: 80
Radius: 3.5
Damage: 400 (100 damage/sec)
Range: 4.5
Feed Power: 185

T6 Mana Infused Lasso

MP Cost: 85
Radius: 3.5
Damage: 450 (112.5 damage/sec)
Range: 5
Feed Power: 380

UT IDEAS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UT Coral Barbed Lasso

-proasdfase
Maybe the ut lasso, has 0dp/s but your primary weapon deals 20% and armor piercing damage to the attached target

ANIMATIONS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Stand Still Foward, Side and Back.

BACK ANIMATIONS

STRAIGHT ANIMATIONS

SIDE ANIMATIONS ------- ignore the eyes my mistake when making they are black.

You can potentially troll with it and drag enemies on top of people so I dont think the ability will work.

Thank you for the comment, i didnt think about that but it seems stupidly obvious now that i think about it ill see if i can think up a new idea for the ability. <3

Love the idea! Not sure about the stats tho, also a cowboy with a katana? I think a dagger would be a better fit

Edit: Maybe Deca could implement a new status effect: Tied

Very well done, i support the new ability and action sprites but he should have a dagger lol

Maybe the ut lasso, has 0dp/s but your primary weapon deals 20% and armor piercing damage to the attached target

First off, Cowboys don’t wield Katanas
Also, lasso sounds a lot like Wyrm Rider from Darza but that’s irrelevant.

Yeah it was originally dagger and i will change it back to dagger, just seeing people opinion on a katana cowboy.
and a new effect might be interesting indeed

totally unintentional to have any relation to the wyrm rider from darza’s i went and had a look after i saw this comment and i understand it has similarities. Thanks for the comment <3

thanks for the response, i think that the 0dps but gives 20% armor piercing is a great idea!

Sounds like Churnwalker from Vainglory.

I dont even know what that is

First, is his striaght animation walking and side animation walking supposed to have hats that change colors? Secondly, I just kind of dislike the hat.

Interesting idea, but a cowboy doesn’t fit this game at all.

As said nothing is 100%

niqqa we made it

nice char sprite

Tell me exactly, why would a cowboy be using a katana?

Totally my bad dude had no idea that this kind of ability had already been made.

On the page, it says armor instead of defence…

Yes, draza’s defence stat is called armor

selling Arm: 1:4