New class, Kunoichi

Soooooooo, a lot of people are gonna kill me for “making a new class” that isnt “fully developed” but do I care??? … yes because I need feedback.
ANYWHO, this is the “Kunoichi” class.
Kunoichi, in Japanese basically means “Female warrior” or “Female ninja”. people have given ideas of another katana class like the samurai, but that’s just a mix of warrior and ninja. Kunoichi will be different, because she will use the katana, like the ninja, but her stats are a little different. Instead of 70 dex and att, it will be 75 att and 60 dex. And her ability will be the smoke bomb. The smoke bomb is like a mix of the rogues cloak and rock candy. When used, you will turn invisible for a short time, (shorter than the rogues cloak) and it will apply a debuff. Ex: paralyze, dazed, armor broken. The higher the tier, the more debuffs you can apply to the enemy. But the mp cost will be very high. I’m not sure on the exact cost, if you guys could help me decide but I’m thinking that the t6 ability will be higher than the knights stun, one of the highest. So recap on the stats: Hp: 720 mp: 320 Att: 75 dex 60 wis: 65 vit: 60 spd: 70 def: 20. Lemme explain the stats. Hp and mp, are normal but I added higher mana pool to be able to use the ability more. 75 att and 60 dex for high damage, 65 vit to be able to heal very quickly ( I’ll explain why she needs this later) 60 wis is normal, 70 speed (because she still is a katana class) and 20 def. this is the lowest def in the game, making this a class that must be very skilled to use. Ok, so now for the ability. I explained this before, but the smoke bing will have a radius around the player where the status effects will hit the enemy. This means, that the Kunoichi must stand on or be very close to the enemy, which is hard with only the 20 def, but if your good enough you can go in, status, invis and come back and regent with the high vit.
This is all for now, I’m gonna be adding a lot more to the class.
If you guys could tell me a place I could make sprites, that would be cool. Feel free to leave any ideas.
Peace

Edit: crap one sec

Edit 2: do we not have a class template?

How do I change category?

nope.

although @Otsuku I believe Shatter is trying to tell you to organize your text wall so people can easily read it instead of having to reread the whole thing while you’re trying to figure it out.

I’m sorry I’m in my highschool rn on my phone so it’s really hard to do that. Once I get home i will organize it. Btw where can I make sprites?

here: http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

just don’t use 16x16 sprites even though it allows them.

Thanks, I’ll clean it up latr

This seems OP. Not only does it have an amazing max attack, it has a great max speed, only -5 from the max of dagger classes. It also has a max 60 vitality, something that most classes lack, easily making it the second best max vitality out of all the classes, only beaten by classes with 75. It also has the 2nd best dexterity, HP, and MP in the game, and the 3rd best wisdom. All of this at the cost of only -5 max defense.

In addition, the ability makes the rogue obselete. Why would you use a cloak when you can go invisible and inflict multiple status effects on an enemy at the same time, just at the cost of less invisibility duration?

Ok so first off yes I realized this was a op class, so I will lower them. For the rogue, the invisibility lasts only for like a half second, just enough to get the player out of danger.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.