New Class, The Changeling?

So I’d like some input on a new class called the Changeling, basically it is especially oriented on flexing gear. It would be a combination of every current class available, and be able to equip anything in the game; however and this is what would be making it a more reasonable character to add without it being too over powered is that anything it equips would have half the stats/effect status time length, range should be the same or it wouldn’t have much point. I am currently working on some character designs and what it would look like and how it would move in game with each of its weapons/abilities. An example of this character could be an Ancient Stone Sword equipped with a Tome of Protection with perhaps a Water Dragon Robe and Omnipotence Ring, The A.S.S would have half as much damage with the tome being able to heal half as much and the effect with half as much protection time, robe would have half as many stats same with the ring. The point of this class is that a lot of people often get items they want to play but the rest of the classes it fits on often don’t work with what they want to play or the type of play style they enjoy. It would also be an enjoyable class to team with other players since the possibilities are nearly endless in what you can equip! Would love to hear your opinions on this and thanks!

Can we call it the Shapeshifter instead? Changeling makes me think of Star Wars.

ikr?

I don’t think this class could ever be implemented into the game, to be honest (no offense). RotMG is a game of strategy (at least it’s SUPPOSED to be) where players decide whether to use one class with pros and cons, or another class with other pros and cons. A fun idea, but this kinda ruins it.

Whiny Stuff

I feel like RotMG is sort of rigged, like not in the “no-white-bag-for-you” rigged, but the rigged where a certain class has a lower chance of getting their respective items than another class that doesn’t need them. For example, a Wizard would have a much harder time trying to find a Staff rather than say, a Priest. And I honestly understand that. Game devs need to make money somehow. But this class would destroy that and everyone would be playing this.

id use a.s.s(cuz its the flexiest sword currently in my possession) oreo or tablet(cuz those are the flexiest abilities I have) garments(cuz the only other ut/st i have is csilk and spec) and geb ring(cuz its the only ut/st ring i currently have.)

If it was based on the items that I’ve gotten but died with as well as what i have now,\

Bulwark, still oreo or tablet, still garments, and pyra(even though pyra is common, pyra nile sphinx and expo are the only useful ut rings ive gotten. and tbh, theres probs another that i just kinda forgot about)

Wait, what? Do you have any proof of that whiny stuff? Not only would it be hard to code and just take up more time than it would profit them, it is completely pointless in a Rng game and its all just Rng wheteher you get a staff orr a wand

No, that’s why I said “I FEEL like RotMG is sort of rigged.”

I’m not sure about that. I’m no expert at programming or anything, but for professional programmers, just setting up simple “rigged-IMO” RNG codes shouldn’t be too hard.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. They could rig it anyhow.

I’m not trying to attack the devs or anything. I’m just saying that the game might be a little bit rigged because a lot of games are that way to earn money. I don’t have proof, though, so that’s why I’m not completely sure about it. However, no rigged thing will stop me from loving RotMG

Damn, you beat me to it.

My IGN says it all…

All right I understand the feeling, but I am really sure that it isn’t rigged, in fact I’m pretty sure that it is just a psychological brain feeling thing i forgor whats the word

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.