But wait !! There is a fucking lost Hall that look even
Harder that the nest

I can’t keep it up as busy Asian student
But I know what every players need for realm
1.new class
2.more theme song

And that all
Please comment

I do feel like some of the playerbase was turned off at the Nest because of the sheer difficulty i hope this doesnt happen with the lost halls
######thanks doc

It going to happen

its ok, i havent even played the nest. Dont really plan on playing this either.

This is the purpose for end game content to exist. IT IS NOT FOR EVERYONE

I think these new dungeons are made to be done in groups even if they are doable solo. If you think as you said mastered wc tomb and shatters then you could probably try to master the new ones too otherwise how’d you master the others then? Busy? No one’s rushing you to do the new dungeons fast or you’re probably just thinking that you’re gonna get left behind but that’s an issue that a lot also face and got no choice but to get behind in dungeon experience from the addicts/big free time players.

Most of the time invested to make that dungeon was by players (toastrz etc.) and not the Deca employees, so I dont really see a problem.

Same here :frowning:

I doubt this last dungeon is doable solo.

Anyways, I’m sure once an ultra-hard dungeon gets released that will keep everyone busy for a while, they will start to make another class with a katana.

The music/theme song will probably be a side project that a person would create in some DECA contest and then yay everyone’s happy it gets chosen and stuck in game.

Some midi guitar riffs like in doom is what I want

I need music (touhou level only)

New content not being for everyone isn’t a bad thing.
If they keep on releasing more mid-tier farmable dungeons, there is no upward growth in terms of game difficulty, which is a much more pressing issue due to the effect of pets.

If you’re really expecting a new class at this stage, I really don’t know what to say. There needs to be more rebalancing done to different aspects of the game before they introduce a totally new aspect.

Honestly, I personally have a lot of respect and praise for Deca and the way they are running things. The community is thriving and is going in a good direction, partially thanks to them, and also these forums and Reddit. The testing team are also doing a great job - all in their own time. The only incentive (I assume) for them is their love of thw game and the hope that the community shall thrive. There’s also the UGC group.

I get that we all have our demands of the game. But as an Asian working a 16 hour-a-day job, maybe we should take some time out from our spree of suggestion/rant posts, and take a breath. Appreciate the culmination of the efforts of a tight-knit group of people, dedicated to this game. It may just be a few pixels to some of us. But for others it’s a way of life, an outlet, and a community - as strong and as important as any real life one we may have.

I just want to thank everyone who’s worked on any of the projects that Deca has or is currently implementing, and also congratulate all of you for (at least in my eyes) reviving this game.

Maybe I should’ve made a post for this, but oh well.

It’s not that the dungeon is too hard, its just that it never drops from the event. I was hunting nests for a few hours the other day, killed 10 or so events and only got 2 drops neither of which the team made it to the end and I wasn’t on a class that could solo the bosses.

If the dungeon is hard, fine, just means we need to play it often enough to get used to it. But when you are limited to having to spend $$$$ to play the new dungeon then there’s a problem.

Yea I agree new content is cool but you spend like 0.5% of your time actually doing the new content.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.