New dungeon 101 hot kids

My friend came up with a dungeon idea. Feel free to give feed back and here it is. All props to AugisLTlol

Marthn, The Time Warper.

For a boss you’ll need a dungeon aswell, so hear me out:

The dungeon will be called The Clocktower.

It’s going to have no teleporting inside, and it’s going to have 5 levels each having Marthn, The Time Warper
in different stages, last stage dropping the highly sought over Cloak, which stasises enemies in 4 radius,
with the cost of not going invisible, another item he will drop a sceptre will be called The Prototype-x23,
which will require a skill requirement to wield, the first 3 enemies are going to get the least ammount of kynetic energy,
but the last 4th enemy will get most of the impact and get stunned and paralyzed for 3 seconds.

1st Level.

You’re going to be greeted by Marthn as an old man who needs help fixing The Clocktower. He’ll start up by being a sad man who
is whining about his king ordering him to fix the Clock and blackmailing him. He will warn you that the Clocktower is full of dangers
and the creatures haunting it break it to lure adventurers to feast on them, being ego influenced adventurers who think there is nothing that
stop him venture into The Clocktower being greeted by enemies that look like masked archers, masked warriors with blue costumes having the ability
stasis you and paralyze you (Not going to go in depth with the enemies, because i’m going to be more focused on bosses) nada nada nada…

You get to the end, and the man that was leading you suddenly stops and starts laughing, starts doing a red glow and shoots 20 shots around him the power of
ice sphere exploding shots, after that you can can start hurting him and after 20k health he dissapears leaving a portal open aswell as a Loot chest which doesn’t
have white bags. Because you are egoistic adventurers you continue down the portal because of curiosity.

2nd Level. Same equivalent, but boss gets harder everytime, this time once every player enters his room (If leeching issues, blackmailing issues they have
a 1 minute timer to get in) You’re going to have a very long dance phase with no safe spots which will be a challenge to most players, causing the majority to leave
after the dance phase, players have to do 20k damage again causing him to teleport out again.

3rd Level. A teleporting class would be very helpful for this phase as destroying a crystal would make him stop shooting, but if you do not you will have to go
through shockwaves which are impossible to dodge, they deal 80 damage each (Not armor-breaking) so making a knight sit in front of the group would be very smart.
after the boss is done with his wave you’re allowed to shoot him again before he teleports to the next level.

4th Level. This phase can be majorly skipped by a lava walk (It has hot lava the one used in Shatters), but if you’re not walking you’re going to follow a 1x1 path
which is full of enemies which come up from lava (TEAMWORK IS A MUST), At the boss you will repeat everything in the last 3 phases, but now there will be 2 crystals
in which 2 Tricksters or Rogues need to cooperate to make the boss stop shooting, but for a very little ammount of time. Once shooting the boss he will dissapear again

5th and Last Level. You made it to the last level congratulations! You come to the boss room instantly with Marthn, The Time Warper saying these lines:

(inhale exhale boi, this was a joke xdd)

Marthn, The Time Warper:

You are stronger then i thought, very well.

But i have some bad news for you, you ego driven peasants.

I have locked all exits out of my habitat and the only way you’re escaping is by defeating me.

You aren’t too stupid to not try and kill my crystals so i’ve hidden them around the room, feel free to look for them, but i highly doubt you will… HAaaa… HHAaaaa

(The crystals are located out of the two dirt roads across the boss, once again tricksters and rogues have to do them, they are filled with traps and enemies)

Once defeating the exhausting last phase of Marthn, you will be once again rewarded with A Loot Chest which will drop the white bags stated at the start of
this text, All chests will drop potions going up a rank everytime starting from dex, vit, def, mana, life.

THANK YOU FOR READING CREDITS:

AugisLTlol

The Clock Tower

this is eerily similar to something I’m working on.

extremely different, but close enough for me to get slightly suspicious.
it’s possible it’s a coincidence but to prove it isn’t I would have to go into more detail than I’m willing to.

[quote=“ChaoticUts, post:1, topic:9917”]
in which 2 Tricksters or Rogues need to cooperate to make the boss stop shooting,
[/quote] you shouldn’t have class requirements :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Any dungeon made should be able to be soloed… so in theory this is like a super buffed cem, not bad but go into detail more! (For the tricksters and rogue only part make it like shatters secret switch, more convienent with a rogue or trickster but still possible on every class

If you go ahead and read earlier i stated that this isn’t a must, but will speed up the progress, thank you for letting me know that my info isn’t as clear as i anticipated it to be. And now that i think about it, it does sound like a buffed cem a lot, thanks for the notice, not what i was going for, but it works. Thanks for the feedback!

You punctuated your sentence in a way in which i can’t understand, but from what i’m getting here is you think i have copied some of your ideas, there would be no way to prove this, but i promise that this was my idea in it’s entirety and i did not take any ideas from any sources in any way or form, this was my own creativity.

oh that’s completely true. I don’t doubt that because it’s impossible for you to know about it anyway.

it’s just that the similarities (in places, not overall) are a little jarring.
but the finished product is very different from what I’m doing, so don’t worry about it.

Is this a joke of some kind?

4/10

wait is Marthn a spelling mistake? it doesnt sound right.
imo it should be Martin, Marthin, or Marvin. all of those sound better than Marthn

Oh no! He has the @Scorchmist syndrome!!!
I’m joking, Scorch probably thought of it 10 years before you…
/s

:joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.