New dungeon-Chamber Of Nobles

So I’ve been doing tons of Ice Tombs and whatnot lately, and after a while(And i know this sounds stupid)I felt that Craig had a pretty terrible life, whenever someone approached him it would be only to spam ‘skip’, and he just stands there for eternity, forced to watch over the hundreds of noobs, and a few pros run past him to some dungeon or the other. So i started to feel sorry for him and decided to make an entire dungeon for ma boi.

So this is basically a one-room dungeon like the others that Craig usually drops, the thing would be that, when Craig spawns the dungeon, he’ll wait for about 15 secs and then speak.
(assuming a minimum of 1 player is still here)
“Well, i should probably get on with…”
“Wait,why are you still here?”
“I assumed you would have left by now”
“Well, i guess you didn’t like the choice i gave you today”
“Very well, i guess i should bring ‘That’ out”
(A small room is opened up in the side of the hall)
“That’s the path to my fathers chamber”
“I require you to kill him”
“And worry not, if you do this, i can guarantee you a great reward.”
“Off you go then”
(A portal spawns in the center of the side room)
“You could stay if you want to listen as to why i wouldn’t object To the massacre of my father”
(You can leave now and just let Craig recall his fathers story, either way the portal won’t despawn for 5 mins so you’re in the clear to hear his story or leave, most would usually leave)
(Assuming someone stays)
“Well, i used to be a happy sprite in the sprite world”
“One day i met an adventurer, a very weak one on the verge of death”
“I could have killed him, but i decided to leave him alone, and this caused my father to feel that i was not a true devotee of Lord Limon”
“A protest was held to erase me from the sprite world, and it was led by my father”
“Finally, i was thrown out and left to rot in the mortal world”
“But the merciful Lord Oryx exercised his great mercy upon me and let me stay here as his intern”
“Soon i will become a full-fledged member of his wonderful realm, but i still have a grudge against that sorry excuse for a parent”
“Please do go and end that miserable skrub’s Mad God-forsaken life”
(Now you can leave)

Actual Dungeon:
Okay, so this dungeon is a large room with just one boss in the center, similar to the Puppet Masters Encore, but about 1.5x larger.
The room will be completely white, just like the blocks of the sprite world, and there will be those rainbow blocks in the center where the boss is standing in a 4x4 tile area. The boss will be standing in the middle.

Boss:
In the center will be the Sprite Noble

When players spawn, he will begin his monologue.
“I’ve heard of you, hero”
“So you’ve come on behalf of my son?”
“Your figure tells me that you are well underprepared for this battle”
“I am sure you will provide me excellent entertainment for a while”

Stats:
HP:120,000
Def:50
EXP:90,000
Immunities will be specified in different phases.

Combat:

Phase 1
During the first phase The Sprite Noble will behave exactly like Limon, this phase requires lesser movement than the Limon fight due to there being no moving tiles. However, he will fire out Sprite Bolts dealing 120 damage each.

he will also move in a circle with a radius of 8 tiles, the center being the center of the room. The phase will continue until he reaches 20,000 HP, after which he will retreat to the center of the room.

Phase 2
"That was mildly impressive"
“However, i am sure that you will not last long against THIS”
(The Sprite Noble spawns 9 sprite statues in a 7 tile radius circle around him)

The player will now have to hit each sprite statue around the Noble in under 12 seconds, all the while the Noble will be firing out a cone of 6 Sprite Bolts at the player, meaning a total of 720 damage. He will also fire out small confuse stars that will drive the player right into the shotgun if he is not careful. When a statue is hit, it will turn the exact same color as the Sprite Noble, while still remaining stationary.

Once all the statues have been lit up, the sprite Noble will exclaim,
“Well, you don’t seem that smart at all”
“Congratulations on trapping yourself”
(The lit up statues will start shifting very slightly in place)

Phase 3
(All the statues at once)
"What do you think of THIS?"
The statues will now start chasing the nearest player, firing out a shotgun of 4 Sprite Shields which deal 80 damage and stun the player for 1 second.

The statues will each have 10000 HP, thus making it even more difficult to solo the dungeon, as all 9 of them will be concentrated on a single player.
Once 5 statues have been killed, the remaining 4 will return to the Sprite Noble, who will be stationary and invulnerable this whole time.

Phase 4
"Well, you have shown some fine prowess in battle"
"But i should end this before it gets too out of hand"
The Sprite Noble will now start firing 10 Sprite Shurikens with an 18 degree gap between each one. Each shuriken will deal 150 damage and will inflict pet stasis on the player for 3 seconds.

The Sprite god will be vulnerable during this phase. After his HP is brought down to 60,000, he will utter the following words.
“It seems that i have underestimated you”
"But a hero that trespasses onto my property cannot be allowed to survive for so long."
He will start firing bullets that will circle the circumference of the room and will occasionally divebomb a player.

Once his HP is brought down to 30,000 the final phase will begin

Phase 5(Final Phase)
“Well, I’m surprised that you can still move after all that”
“You truly show some great strength to have survived my powers, i applaud you”
"but it appears that i will have to get serious if i would want to beat your level of skill"
The Sprite Noble now starts flashing and gets larger, similar to the Desert Werewolf, and will start shooting out a nova of 18 sprite bolts, followed by 9 Sprite Shurikens, after 5 waves of the aforementioned, he will stop for 3 seconds and become vulnerable. This will continue until he reaches 0 HP
Death
"I suppose that i was wrong in judging Craig"
“He was protecting such a strong force as you”
"Send him my apologies"
The Sprite Noble is now dead, and the players can collect their well-deserved loot.
(Note:It is not impossible to solo The sprite Noble, however, it is EXTREMELY difficult, due to certain phases being devastating for anyone trying to solo it, such as Phase 3, The best class to solo this, as with most other dungeons, is the Rogue)
Loot Dropped
Mana Potion
Life Potion
T11-T12 Armors
T10-T11 Weapons
Staff Of Belated Apologies

Loot Explained
Staff Of Belated Apologies

This Staff is charged with the feelings of apology and regret, the terrible feeling of not having forgiven one sooner…
Tier:UT
Shots:2
Damage:50-90
Projectile Speed:18
Range:8.2
Amplitude:0.5
Frequency:2
Special Effect:Pierces Armor
Fame Bonus:6%
Feed Power:800

Let me know if there is anything that i need to change.

Thank You For Reading <3

love the name ans sprites (except the bullet is huge).
dont really like this

havent look at much of the rest of the dungeon. but i like this part [quote=“Rammernaut, post:1, topic:3829”]
So I’ve been doing tons of Ice Tombs and whatnot lately, and after a while(And i know this sounds stupid)I felt that Craig had a pretty terrible life, whenever someone approached him it would be only to spam ‘skip’, and he just stands there for eternity, forced to watch over the hundreds of noobs, and a few pros run past him to some dungeon or the other. So i started to feel sorry for him and decided to make an entire dungeon for ma boi.
[/quote]

The Bullet isn’t ACTUALLY that huge, just not to scale.
And do not judge how i feel for my dear friend Craig, he’s going to be the next Mad God

fyi if you dont know how to do the mega quotes, go here

Thank You

So do you feel any areas need work?

probably, idk i didnt actually read it, i dont bother reading dungeon ideas.

Why Not?

too long, im bad at critizing dungeon ideas, they are boring to read.

Okay then, i just assumed you to be like the main critic here on Realmeye, seeing as you are the first one to comment on most posts and can give great feedback.

haha well thanks i guess.

stupidity, rmgnoob and Xaklor are the main critics. I just post random stuff everywhere.
Also Trof (sometimes)

Edit: Damn ninja’d.

Trofs a good critic too

Okay Then.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.