New dungeon idea! Tower of Elements

The dungeon I am making should be for maxed players and will be a source of attack def mana life and four very unique special abilities which includes a scepter that stuns, a skull that armor pierces, a cloak that bleeds yourself but speedy and berserks yourself, and a trap that deals massive damage for smaller mp with no debuff. Welp, here it is
Tower of Elements-Drops from in the highlands at a 1/1000 rate, or the key would be 250 gold. The pathway to the next boss would close 15 seconds after activation and would never open back up, this doesn’t count for the maze of hallucination, the deadly bridge walk, nor the path of Deaths sorrow . The Tower of Elements is a dungeon which CANNNOT be completed by players unmaxed unless they have experience in this dungeon. The map will spawn randomly but the four bosses will always spawn in this pattern: Elken the Frosted, the first boss, Searen the Burned, Growten the Lifegiver, and Hollow the Deathbringer.
Elken, the first boss upon entering will say
"What are you doing here human? You have no power in here, because in this tower are four very powerful elemental fighters, leave now or be obliterated!"
He is vulnerable for the next ten seconds then makes the room’s floor of ice and shoots shots dealing 100 damage each. He then starts rotating the line of bullets around the room then doubles his shots shooting backwards and forth.
"YOU HUMANS ARE FOOLS!! YOU WILL DIE NOW!"
he then shoots 2 more shotlines in a plus pattern + then rotates again. To move on to stage 3, you need to kill the 8 “ice hearts” on the edges of the room, each of them having 3000 hp. After this you can kill him if you have enough damage in 5 seconds. if not he repeats stage 2. if not finished of in the next vulnerability he rages making the maze of hallucination( the next room to the next boss) in rage he spawns 5 Ice hearts every 10 seconds if you don’t kill all of them you will not be able to make him go into his last stage where he is invincible and says "humans, please, if you kill me you will disrupt this world unless you can kill the others. make your decision to kill me. At this point you can say “I will not slay you” if you kill him thats it. if you say it there is a 1/50 chance of him spawning 3 chests instead of one and saying "thank you for sparing my poor soul, take this as my gift."
The Maze of Hallucination : you are constantly getting hallucination effect and the maze is always randomly generated. Here is a possible one().
you then find a burned battlefield home to Searen the Burned
upon entrance he will say
"So, mortals, you have made it past Elken, but I do not show mercy!“
the battle starts with him throwing 18 fire traps in random places all around the map. when activating the trap it will shoot towards you with 6 100 damage shots (like udl burst trap) and spawn 3 more which DO NOT respawn. that means if all 18 traps are activated there will be 54 600 damage traps on the ground so watch where you step >:3. Searen will then say
"You humans are so arrogant when it comes to quitting a battle you cant win, but you will fail every time.” he then shoots 8 500 damage shots all around him 3 times which would insta kill anyone if they take 3 shots. he then becomes vulnerable. if you don’t deal 6500 damage in 10 seconds he will redo stage 2 if you deal 25000 damage in 10 seconds you will put him into the last phase/rage or if you deal in between the two damages you will make him continue into 3rd stage where he will a tile tall lava ring around the room and will seep 1 more tile inwards every thirty seconds as he does this he says “What are you doing? Just die! You humans aren’t to succeed if I were to make it that way!.” he then spawns lava all around him that is far enough that a regular sword cant reach without taking a lava bath. he then starts shooting 50 damage bullets in the pattern that oryx 1 does his dancing phase. He keeps on doing this until he reaches 6000 hp. He then says “I WILL NOT LOSE TO THIS ANNOYANCE, DIE NOW YOU PEASANTS.” at this point he will then fill the entire room up except for spaces around him. Once he dies he will make the room as it was before and a chest will spawn next to the entrance to the next boss. Next is the Deadly Bridgewalk you walk across a 1 tile wide bridge that is always the same yet the bridge randomly drops out at random locations with lava archers that are invincible and deal 125 damage every shot they fire every 1.5 seconds. Do not let them crowd up. they are applicable to every status effect in the game. here is the bridge dark blue spots are where the bridge can drop out. I will post more on this dungeon later! I am most likely going to I am really hyped atm for putting out this dungeon idea!

This is clearly something you made up on the spot. The formatting is bad, there aren’t any sprites and the idea itself lacks clear effort. This subforum is for complete ideas only.

STOP. don’t post more until this is straightened out. I remember being excited for making my dungeon, but this is hard to follow. I’m not totally clear on how this is supposed to work out, mainly because you have no pictures and the idea is a large text wall. From what I can gather out of what is here, I do have some suggestions on how this should be changed.

scepter that stuns. wow. this wins the most op item competition of the galaxy. NO. change it please.

as for your other UT ideas, they seem almost useless, and I can’t think of anyone who would use them.

Bosses aren’t very well thought out, I suggest you change it asap.

EDIT: I suggest you check out my dungeon the Nameless void, or Toastrz dungeon, the Lost Halls, if your confused on what “complete” means. (which it looks like you are)

Not a bad start. Feel free to Post it again after you finish it. See here..