New dungeon leaked! halloween!

waiting for that sweet candy misury box! oh boy! now it wont be just p2w sets but p2w 8/8s
2018 maxing apple will be a ingame item i guarantee :^) its just 8 candies…diabities apple

Am I the only one that’s concerned about getting 500 pumpkin tokens at minimum for a reskin jugg? :confused:I think seems pretty unreasonable since we could get the reskin frozen quiver last winter for 50 tokens at most…

pumpkins = not tokens?
pumpkin seeds = tokens?
idk
pumpkins = max stack of 1

Magic pumpkin 50=1 pumpkin seed most likely
10 pumpkin seeds= 1 jackonaut

BUT MAGIC PUMPKINS HAVE A MAX STACK SIZE OF 1

if they had you collect 50 of the little shits nobody without hella vault space would get the helm

lmao that just made my day

500*

if 50 magic pumpkins = 1 seed then you need 500 for all 10 seeds

Also rip logic if that happens. Have you seen the amount of seeds in a pumpkin?

im so tempted to count how many seeds are in this photo and email deca about it

Steady on. Let’s see what deca plans to do before jumping to any hasty decisions! (aka counting way too many pumpkin seeds)

well, they aren’t going to make it 10 or 50 tokens for a Jugg reskin, and if they did, it would have to be astronomically hard to get them

They better tread carefully, either it’s going to be too common or it’s gonna be like they didn’t add a reskin jugg at all. I imagine they are planning very hard for this moment.

Hol’ up.

Sources, please?

In the video it says “exchange 50 pumpkin tokens for a pumpkin seed”. And most likely 10 pumpkin seeds will be exchangeable for the reskin.

Are we talking about the same video?

This one?

The only one I saw with 50 is the fact that you need 50 bone tokens to get a reskin. The pumpkin says use this to get seed, whatever that does. What’s this about the jugg reskin?

Check the wiki for the helm of the jackonaut. The pumpkin tokens are stackable up to 50 for a pumpkin seed. Most likely the seeds will be stackable up to 10 for the jackonaut helm. I am saying this because we have have tokens stackable up to 10 in the past. So if this is the actual system of obtaining the jugg, 50x10 tokens would be needed.

THE PUMPKENS ARE STACKABLE UP TO ONE
oml ive said this before

Pumpkin tokens

Well his name is BTL now so…

whos the imposter?

More dungeon teasers. The Parasite Chambers are coming soon…

I wonder
Will
Furious lasher insta kill me
Like in anime