NEW DUNGEON: Mountain Temple Video

Here’s a video of the new dungeon below.

Thank you!

Now I know what it looks like.

@Atrapper its this video

Well it looks like shit.

The boss fight is hard.

And it’s the first wing.

And it’s more melee unfriendly than LoD.

just died to the event boss that spawns it.

same…

What event spawns it?

Oh my god nooooooo!!!one!11!1

How is this only a 4 grave dungeon? Seems like an abyss but two times harder

That’s not true. The Easter Bunny event has nothing to do with the Mountain Temple. The Temple has it’s own event, the two guardians.

olul
i heard people saying that in chat lul
i never got to kill the bunny so idk lel xd thanks for clarification

Oh, thanks!

Here’s a screenshot I took of the mountain temple itself “outside” the dungeon
Unfortunately the event was already dead a while ago so I wasn’t able to go inside the dungeon itself

Like those players’ names.

That spanish 1 tho xd

I think we both share the unpopular opinion that it looks bad.[quote=“MeteorMons, post:4, topic:8582”]
The boss fight is hard.
[/quote]

I’m sure we’ll get used to it in a week. Nothing too difficult. People thought the Forgotten Sentinel was hard at first, too.[quote=“MeteorMons, post:4, topic:8582”]
And it’s more melee unfriendly than LoD.
[/quote]

True, also no chests here. Noteworthy.

you know what the dungeon needs…

a portal of cowardice! like… i wanted to go back b/c i was bored of the dungeon, so i had nexus instead :confused:

I did this dungeon just now, and I gotta say 10/10 for everything: the art, boss, lore, layout, etc.
Also there’s a new status effect called “darkness” which is basically just blind but there’s a medium sized circle in the middle where you can see your character
Actually I’m 99% sure it’s a new effect correct me if I’m wrong
If you’re a melee or any class in general watch out for the giant ass purple bullets that do around 270 damage in the boss’s “unlimited power” phase
Yeah that’s about it

It’s not a new status effect. Darkness is present in the Shatters, where some of the blue minions do it

the jade and garnet statues, when you kill them, they spawn the portal in the middle of their little landscape thing