New dungeons enemies

So here is my 1st try to create new rotmg dungeon,item,cloth… ideas… I think its not going to be that good but ıt can be good for the first try.
This file contains only dungeon enemies. If ıt can be balanced more… I will change the map if needed.
So…I don’t know how to balance… or how powerful damage would be better… I don’t know… I just numbered them as I see them the numbers are ok for me… And my english is not that good. I have mistakes…
The dungeon is: Mechanic’s dead workplace.
Idk is it an ok name?. :d

Took me a second to even find out how to get into it, i’m looking through it, but here’s a google docs link for thy confused folk.

Linkity Link

Actual Review:

The grammar isn’t where the document shines, but i’m assuming English wasn’t your first language, so i’ll let it pass.

The images need work, it’s hard to even see what the monsters look like.

On the first turret it mentions the projectile speed is 8.9, that’s uh, fast, to say the least.

Almost all of your monsters have strange mechanics:

Damage that scales up the more you get hit.

Getting slowed by a certain amount rather than what it usually does, which is lowering your base speed to 0.

Instantly hitting nearby players which is an incredibly cheap mechanic, as that basically means your dodging skills are as good as your teammates.

Having a single attack that hits for damage that both ignores armor and doesn’t ignore armor, that’s just weird, it’s better to have it as 2 separate projectiles.

Enemies that take more damage under certain conditions that aren’t vulnerable phases, armor breaks, or removal of armored.

Enemies that literally CONTROL YOUR MOVEMENT, that’s just, I don’t even, I’m starting to think you want cool, unique mechanics, but this, just why?

Enemies that drain your mana, just make them inflict quiet instead.

Enemies that lower your dexterity by a certain amount, just make them inflict dazed.

Enemies that curse YOU, actually an interesting idea, but might be better to just slap armor break on instead.

According to the document, an enemy that targets the player and " Never misses " with 94% accuracy, WHAT?!

Okay, aside from that, this does actually look like it could be a real dungeon, but frankly, it’s far from that state, tons of things need to be changed here, including some parts of the boss which I didn’t mention before, how does 4-7 damage equal out to 208-350 damage with only 12 shots? I’m not a mathematician, but that makes no sense. He spawns SIXTY minions at once, that’s freaking overkill if I ever heard the word. He has a phase where he only attacks every 12 seconds, that’s so easy it’s not even funny.

I’m not even looking through the entire thing, because all the obvious flaws stick out so much, like lava in the godlands or something.

I forgot to erase some stuff that I wrote wrong in that file so there some contrasts.
I thought new mechanics would be a bit differece or will add small tiny effects to it but I guess not.
I don’t know… I looked at realmeye wiki to redo the projectile speed. The fastest was 12 by brain.
So that I could add a little more spd to it but I guess it did not work. So I’ll erase and restart.Fresh start can be better.
Thanks for your help.

Where’s the link sturky? How’d you get in?

I erased it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.