New event idea

But that wasn’t really the hermit god. It was a reskin with a entirely seperate realmeye page.\s

it said teh only thing different is the sprite and the additional winter drops

Well the seperate sprite could mean copied code on a entirely different monster

oh ok. the point is that deca could totally add some items to event god drop tables for events

Yeah. With clean code and pre made items, it would probably take something like 3 minutes to actually do the coding. My point was that if that’s the case, there would no reason for creating an extra entire event chest

totally random, but i also feel like some event gods should be stun immune so they don’t basically turn into test chests that have the chance to attack every 3 seconds after each stun wears off, but that will onyl happen with 1 knigth with poor mheal pet and no more mp pots

Personally believe should have a cooldown like stasis. Monsters, after being stasised, have a short cool down in which they’re vulnerable. Makes much more sense then the current broken system but wouldn’t suddenly make knight’s main ability useless

thats more logical. didn’t think of that

Obviously a blue star would be having trouble with loot and giving out ideas for event chests after bosses >.>

Broken idea, you must leech to earn loot and must commit to not get loot. The fact that a Herm would drop an event chest and also have the chance of dropping a Jugg is insane to me. RNG makes things more fun unless you can’t handle the stress of just running dungeons or running realms to find your true white bag love. RNG is fun compared to having high drop rates and just handing them over to you, I understand the struggle of trying constantly to get white bags but an event chest after a boss is much too good.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.